S’mores Bark – A simple no bake dessert made with just 3 ingredients – chocolate, graham crackers, and mini marshmallows. The perfect dessert for the holidays or anytime that you are craving a s’more.
Easy desserts are my favorite things to make. Whether I am making for the holidays or as a easy weeknight dessert, s’mores bark is always a hit around my house. The secret to this recipe is that it’s made with just 3 ingredients but by combining them together, you have the most amazing s’mores flavor in a crunchy bark! I suggest storing the bark in the refrigerator or freezer to keep the chocolate from melting. Before serving, break the bark into pieces or cut it using a knife.
Common Questions About Making S’mores Bark
What is s’mores bark?
S’mores bark is a simple no bake dessert made by layering graham crackers, melted chocolate, and mini marshmallows and letting it set until hard. Once it sets, you can break it into pieces and serve.
Can I decorate s’mores bark?
Yes, try drizzling a bit of chocolate or white chocolate on top.
Can I use white chocolate instead of chocolate?
Of course! White chocolate chips would be great in this recipe.
What type of graham crackers should I use?
I used classic honey graham crackers but you could use chocolate graham crackers if you prefer those.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes about 10-12 servings.
What other types of bark can I make?
Some other types of bark to try are –
- Oreo Bark
- Peppermint Bark
- Pecan Pie Bark
Looking for more no bake dessert recipes? Check these out!
- 15 graham crackers
- 3 cups chocolate chips (melted)
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Crush 5 graham crackers and then set aside.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, lay out 10 graham crackers as a base for the bark. They should all be touching.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the melted chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Spread evenly across the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle the top of the bark with the graham cracker crumbs. Transfer to the refrigerator to set for at least 60 minutes.
- Break into chunks and serve.