Oreo Bark – A simple no bake dessert made with just 2 ingredients – white chocolate and oreos. The perfect dessert for the holidays or anytime that you are craving oreos.
Easy desserts are my favorite things to make. Whether I am making for the holidays or as a easy weeknight dessert, oreo bark is always a hit around my house. The secret to this recipe is that it’s made with just 2 ingredients but by combining them together, you have the most amazing cookies and cream flavor in a crunchy bark! I suggest storing the bark in the refrigerator or freezer to keep the white chocolate from melting.
Common Questions About Making Oreo Bark
What is oreo bark?
Oreo bark is a simple no bake dessert made by melting white chocolate chips and folding in chopped oreos before spreading on a lined sheet pan to cool until it is hard.
How big should the pieces of oreo be?
I cut each oreo into about 4 pieces. If you want your bark to have a cleaner look, try removing some of the excess crumbs and just using the big chunks in the bark.
Can I decorate oreo bark?
Yes, try drizzling a bit of chocolate or white chocolate on top.
Can I use chocolate instead of white chocolate?
Of course! Semi-sweet chocolate chips would be great in this recipe.
Can I use other types of oreos?
Yes, use any flavors of oreos that you like whether they are double-stuffed, red velvet, birthday cake, etc.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes about 10-12 servings.
Looking for more no bake dessert recipes? Check these out!
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 16 Oreos (chopped)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat the white chocolate chips until they are fully melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Fold in the chopped oreos gently before pouring onto the lined sheet pan. Spread it evenly across the sheet pan before transferring to the refrigerator to set for about 60 minutes or until the bark is hard.
- Cut into chunks and serve.