This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BrewAsYouPlease #CollectiveBias
Snickerdoodle Iced Coffee – Iced coffee with all of your favorite snickerdoodle flavors! Perfect for a hot summer day and it is so easy to make!
Coffee is the best! I drink at least 3 cups a day and it is a necessary part of my daily routine. I am always trying to find new ways to jazz up my coffee whether it be making iced coffee, lattes, or adding delicious flavors in such as caramel or vanilla. Today I decided I was going to create a simple Snickerdoodle Iced Coffee, incorporating in the flavors of my all-time favorite cookies into my coffee!
This drink is made from strongly brewed coffee, cinnamon, brown sugar, milk and ice. Alternatively, you can use a bit of my cinnamon dolce simple syrup instead. You can even serve it warm if you skip the ice and use warm coffee instead. This recipe makes about 2 servings but it can always be increased if you want to make it for more people. I like to serve it with some homemade whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top.
Can’t get enough of this iced snickerdoodle coffee recipe? Try these other recipes!
- Iced Caramel Latte
- Iced Vanilla Latte
- Iced Green Tea Latte
- Iced Mocha Latte
- Chai Frappuccino
- Caramel Frappuccino
Tips on snickerdoodle iced coffee recipe
- Make some extra coffee and use it to make ice cubes to avoid it getting watered down!
- Love cold brew? You can use it in this recipe for a different spin! HERE is a recipe for cold brew so that you can make it right at home!
- 2 cups strongly brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp brown sugar*
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon*
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine milk, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until well combined.
- In two large cups, divide the ice, coffee, and milk mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon sugar. Enjoy!
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe