Chicken Fajita Flatbread Pizza – A quick and easy 15 minute meal! Flavorful chicken, bell peppers, and onion with fajita seasonings on a flatbread topped with cheddar cheese and baked until perfectly crisp!
Chicken Fajita Flatbread Pizza
I am all for making quick and easy dinner recipes. By evening, I am pretty zapped and just want to eat something quickly. This flatbread pizza is so easy to make and filled with flavor, perfect for those busy nights where you just want an easy meal. If you love chicken fajitas, then you will love this flatbread pizza recipe! It’s also perfect with a bit of guacamole on top of a slice with a little sour cream!
Tips on chicken fajita flatbread pizza recipe
- Do you have leftover chicken fajitas from dinner last night? Use that instead of making the sauce, chicken, etc for this recipe! Just pop the leftover chicken and veggies on the flatbread with some cheddar cheese and bake.
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 2 flatbreads
- 2 bell peppers, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1/2 red onion, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine lime juice, fajita seasoning, and cilantro. Pour over chicken, bell peppers, and onions. Mix until well combined.
- Place flatbreads on a sheet pan. Divide the chicken, bell pepper, onion, and cheddar cheese onto both of the flatbreads. Place in the oven and bake for 6-8 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Looking for more mexican recipes?
Make sure to check out these recipes from other bloggers:
Green Chile Chicken Posole from Bowl Me Over
Fajita Bites from West via Midwest
Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole from Platter Talk