Chicken Parmesan Dip – A quick and easy appetizer recipe that tastes just like chicken parmesan! Ricotta, marinara sauce, chicken, mozzarella, and parmesan layered in a skillet and baked until hot! This is the ultimate easy dip recipe!
Chicken Parmesan Dip
If you love classic chicken parmesan, then this is the dip for you! I have been tossing around this easy dip recipe idea for so long and I am so glad that I finally got around to making it because dang, it is SO delicious! All you need is a few simple ingredients to make this chicken parmesan dip and it takes less than 30 minutes to make start to finish.
Now if you haven’t noticed from both my chicken parmesan stuffed shells and this chicken parmesan dip, I love the flavors of chicken parmesan. The combination of chicken, marinara, and cheese is always delicious and as a dip, it’s very addicting!
This chicken dip recipe is perfect for game day, parties, tailgating, etc. It never hurts to have more dip recipes on hand! When I made this dip, I served it with baguette but some other options would be texas toast, garlic bread, or crackers.
Tips and tricks on this chicken parmesan dip recipe
- This is best served with sliced baguette, italian bread, breadsticks, garlic bread, etc.
- Don’t have ricotta on hand? Cream cheese works as a substitute.
- Want to make this recipe in a slow cooker? You can place all of the ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on high for 1-2 hours or until the cheese has become nice and gooey.
Can’t get enough of this chicken parmesan dip recipe? Try these other recipes!
- 3/4 cup ricotta
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 8" skillet or pie plate, spread ricotta evenly on the bottom. Top with half of the marinara sauce, chicken, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle the seasonings on top before layering evenly the rest of the marinara, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Broil for an additional 2 minutes to help crisp up the top. Serve with baguette or garlic bread.
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
- 4 Piece Condiment Server Set, Tabletop Serving Trays for Parties, Serving Bowls for Parties with Rack Holder, Ceramic Dip Bowls for Snacks, Relish Tray for Entertaining
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 2-Piece Set (10-Inch and 12-Inch) Oven Safe Cookware - 2 Heat-Resistant Holders - Indoor and Outdoor Use - Grill, Stovetop, Induction Safe
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 54mg Sodium: 683mg Carbohydrates: 10g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 18g