This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LeaveBlandBehind #CollectiveBias
Black Pepper Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry – Skip the take-out and try making this quick and easy 30-minute meal at home! Chicken and asparagus in a flavorful black pepper stir fry sauce over a bed of white rice!
When it comes to making dinner, I am all for easy dinner solutions whether it be slow cooker meals or 30-minute meals. This Black Pepper Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry was SO easy to make that I am sure it will be a new staple at my house! It took less than 30 minutes start to finish and it only needed a few simple ingredients with the star of the show being McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper & Garlic All Purpose Seasoning! It’s my new favorite “secret-weapon” when it comes to creating a flavorful meal with ease! It takes the guesswork out of recipe-free cooking and empowers any cook through flavor! It is crafted with transparent ingredients that pair perfectly with any meal from burgers to seafood!
To get everything I needed to whip up my Chinese-inspired stir fry for dinner, I headed over to my local Walmart! They carry the McCormick All Purpose Blends right in the seasoning department, they were super easy to find! Along with the McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper & Garlic All Purpose Seasoning, there are other varieties including McCormick Basil, Oregano, Garlic & Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning, McCormick Crushed Red Pepper, Oregano & Garlic All Purpose Seasoning, McCormick Garlic, Herb, Black Pepper & Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning, and McCormick Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper & Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning! I can’t wait to try out all of the other varieties too!
Tips on black pepper chicken and asparagus stir fry recipe
- If you are making rice or noodles to go with the meal, start that before the sauce or chicken! I was going to fire up the rice cooker to make rice to go with it, I had everything ready to go in it and…. I forgot to turn it on and we ended up waiting on the rice to finish since it took a few more minutes than the chicken. Don’t forget to factor that in to your planning!
Making stir fry has been something I have wanted to do for a long time now but had just been kind of scared that I wouldn’t put together the flavors well but this turned out awesome! Thanks to McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper & Garlic All Purpose Seasoning, it was so easy to make and so delicious! I know I will be experimenting with loads of different varieties of stir fry now!
I also really enjoyed the asparagus paired with the chicken, the sauce complemented the asparagus incredibly well and I was quite pleasantly surprised! It was probably the best asparagus I have ever had! It just absorbed the flavor so wonderfully!
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 bundle fresh asparagus, diced
- 2 tbsp McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper & Garlic All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 8 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper & Garlic All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Dice chicken and cover with McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt, Black Pepper & Garlic All Purpose Seasoning and freshly cracked pepper. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, minced garlic, cracked pepper, and cornstarch. Stir until well combined and let sit over heat for 5 minutes while sauce thickens up.
- In a large flying pan over high heat, drizzle sesame oil. Once sesame oil gets hot, add in diced asparagus and cook for 3-4 minutes, continually stirring. Remove asparagus from pan and drizzle with more sesame oil before cooking chicken for 8-9 minutes for until completely cooked through.
- Once chicken is cooked, add in minced garlic, asparagus, and sauce. Continue to cook 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve over rice or noodles.
Love chicken recipes?
Make sure to check out these recipes:
Chicken Tikka Masala from Masala Herb
Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken from Mildly Meandering
Salsa Verde Chicken Eggrolls from Mildly Meandering