Thai Peanut Chicken Wrap – A flavorful wrap perfect for lunch! A creamy thai peanut sauce, chicken breast, shredded greens, green onions, and peanuts in a wrap!
Wraps are one of my favorite things to make for dinner right now! After I made the Cranberry Chicken and Pecan Wrap last week, I was hooked! When I had leftover Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken, I was just itching to try making a wrap with it! It just ended up so flavorful and delicious, I definitely will be making this again soon!
This wrap is great paired with with a nice bowl of white rice with soy sauce and sesame seeds on top! I think next I want to try doing a sesame chicken wrap but I need to go pick up some more wraps before I make anymore, I am already out! I go through them a bit too quickly!
Tips for thai peanut chicken wrap
- Want to make your own flatbread? Try out this Chapati recipe! It’s an easy Indian flatbread that would be so great to use instead of a tortilla!
- I highly suggest making a batch of Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken for this recipe, it makes enough chicken from about 6 wraps.
- 1/3 cup chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup broccoli slaw
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- 1 tbsp green onions
- 1 sandwich wrap
Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- pinch red pepper flakes
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Transfer sauce to wraps and make a nice, even layer of it in a line all the way across the tortilla. Layer with chicken, broccoli slaw, peanuts, and green onions.
- Fold two opposite sides of the tortilla inward and roll to make the wrap!
- I highly suggest making the Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken instead of the individual chicken and sauce, it really lets all of the flavors seep in together and you have about enough chicken for about 6 wraps!
Love wrap recipes?
Make sure to check out these recipes:
Chapati (Indian Flatbread) from Masala Herb
Turkey Wrap with Honey Mustard Sauce from The Foodie Affair
Red Rice Thai Wrap from Bowl Me Over
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap from An Affair from the Heart