Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies – An easy dessert made with just 3 ingredients! These cookies are the best!
Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix Cookies
I can’t get enough of making cake mix cookies! Now I had always thought that cake mix was only for making cakes but when I learned you could use it for making cake mix cookies, it blew my mind. After trying a few different varieties of cake mix cookies, I can safely say that these triple chocolate fudge cake mix cookies are some of the best! If you can’t find the same “triple chocolate fudge cake mix” that I used at the store, don’t worry. Any type of chocolate cake mix will work, maybe just spring for a similarly indulgent sounding one!
Common Questions About Making Cake Mix Cookies
How can I use boxed cake mix to make cookies?
Making cookies out of boxed cake mix is just about these easiest thing ever! By using less liquid, you are able to turn the cake mix into cookies as they will be able to form together better than the loose batter that is used to make cakes. You also have to use eggs and once everything is mixed together, you can scoop the cookies onto a lined sheet pan and cook them.
Can I use other flavors of boxed cake mix?
Of course! Some of my favorite boxed varieties to use include –
- Red velvet cake
- Yellow cake
- Strawberry cake
- Carrot cake
- Lemon cake
- Spice cake
Can I decorate this cookies?
Sure! I personally have tried putting extra chocolate chips straight into the mix before baking but you could also drizzle melted chocolate, or even use a can of your favorite frosting on top of the cookies once they have cooled.
Looking for more cookie recipes? Check these out!
- Chewy Gingersnap Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Fluffernutter Cookies
- Chewy Oatmeal Apple Cookies
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Spiced Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box of triple chocolate fudge cake mix (15.25 ounces)*
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until fully combined. Using a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop cookies onto the lined sheet pan with at least 2" of space on all sides as they will expand outwards.
- Place in oven and cook for 11-13 minutes. Leave cookies for 5 minutes on the sheet pan before transferring to a cooling rack.
* Can't find triple chocolate fudge cake mix? Totally fine, you can just get a similar box of chocolate cake mix.