Roasted Red Pepper Dip – A quick and easy dip recipe made with just 4 simple ingredients! Roasted red peppers, feta, cream cheese, and olive oil blended together and topped with more feta. This red pepper dip only takes 5 minutes to make and is perfect served with bagel chips or crackers!
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
It’s Freaky Friday time again! This time, it is our Spring Edition and I am so excited to share this roasted red pepper dip recipe from Who Needs a Cape? with you guys! Freaky Friday is where a bunch of bloggers are all assigned different blogs and we make a recipe from their site to share! None of us know who is assigned to our site so it ends up a fun surprise and a great way to get to know each other and our sites better! It is organized by Michaela from An Affair from the Heart and it’s so fun!
So to be completely honest, Lori from Who Needs a Cape? is my mom and Heather is a good friend so I kinda think that they are pretty awesome! They both blog about food and lifestyle with their some of their most popular posts being 40 Meals in 4 Hours, Cattle Drive Casserole, and Stuffed Pepper Explosion. If you are looking for easy, approachable recipes, go check their site out!
It was a really tough choice picking which recipe to make since I have already tried so many of their recipes over the years and there were so many I love like their Simple Sausage and Pasta Skillet. This roasted red pepper dip caught my eye and when it came down to picking between that or the pasta, I decided on the dip because I loved how easy the recipe was to make. All you need are 4 simple ingredients and 5 minutes to make this red pepper dip, it doesn’t get much easier than that! I whipped the dip up for lunch one day and had it with bagel chips and it was such an awesome meal! I kept the recipe exactly the same as the original recipe, it was already delicious!
Tips and tricks on this roasted red pepper dip
- Some great things to serve with this red pepper dip include bagel chips, crackers, carrots, celery, chips, etc.
- If you don’t have whipped cream cheese on hand, you can use normal cream cheese instead. The only difference is that the dip will not be quite as light.
Can’t get enough of this roasted red pepper dip recipe? Try these other recipes!
- Garlic Bread Pizza Dip – This pizza dip has a ring of pull apart garlic bread with an addicting cheesy dip inside topped with marinara sauce and pepperoni.
- Chicken Parmesan Dip – Ricotta, marinara sauce, chicken, mozzarella, and parmesan layered in a skillet and baked until hot.
- Smoked Gouda Dip -Smoked gouda, cream cheese, spinach, and bacon baked together and served with baguette.
- Three Cheese Baked Broccoli Dip – A creamy dip made with broccoli and three different cheeses.
Check out the rest of the Freaky Friday recipes
A Dish of Daily Life – Korean BBQ Chicken Skewers
An Affair from the Heart – Everything Bagel Dip
A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Cottage Cheese and Pinto Bean Salsa
Bacon Fatte – No Bake Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
Bowl Me Over – Best Enchilada Sauce
Hostess at Heart – Rhubarb Oat Muffins
LeMoine Family Kitchen – Brown Sugar Jalapeño Bacon
Life Currents – French Onion Tart
Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish – Tuscan Pork Sheet Pan Dinner
Seduction in the Kitchen – Caprese Tortellini Skewers
Take Two Tapas – Mexican Beer Cheese Skillet
West Via Midwest – Reuben Totchos
Who Needs a Cape? – Raspberry Daiquiri Pie
- 8 oz roasted bell peppers
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 3 ounces feta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Remove from food processor and place in a serving bowl. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 147Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 187mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g
This nutritional information can vary depending on the specific products you choose so this is a general guess of the correct nutritional information based on the products I used. Please keep that in mind when making the recipe.