Garlic Bread Pizza Dip – The ultimate appetizer for pizza fans! This pizza dip has a ring of pull apart garlic bread with an addicting cheesy dip inside topped with marinara sauce and pepperoni. This is the perfect pizza dip for game day or a party!
Garlic Bread Pizza Dip
This pizza dip is truly appetizer perfection. Now I am a huge fan of pizza, it is a staple at my house every single week. With game day right around the corner, I decided to make a pizza dip recipe inspired by the Soft Pretzel Beer Cheese Dip I made a few months ago. It also was baked a ring of biscuits around the dip, but in that recipe, I made them into biscuits. This pepperoni pizza dip is even easier, you just cover the biscuits with olive oil and spices. What could be better?!
Tips and tricks on garlic bread pizza dip recipe
I suggest microwaving the pepperoni that will be on top on a plate covered with paper towel for 15-20 seconds. This helps pull out a lot of the grease, cutting down on grease pools on top of the dip which just happen when you cook with pepperoni.
Want to make things a bit spicier? Add an additional 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Feel free to add more pepperoni! You can cut some up and put them in the cheese portion of the dip!
Try experimenting with other toppings! Some other popular pizza toppings include black olives, mushrooms, sausage, onions, bacon, green peppers, etc. I’m definitely adding bacon next time I make this.
If you don’t want to make the garlic bread ring around the edge, just cook the dip in a smaller skillet or pan.
Some more appetizer recipes to try!
Chipotle Black Bean Dip – This is the perfect black bean dip! Smoky chipotles blended together with black beans and layered with cheese. Perfect with tortilla chips!
Chicken Parmesan Dip – A fun spin on classic chicken parmesan! Ricotta, marinara sauce, chicken, mozzarella, and parmesan layered in a skillet and baked until hot.
Easy Homemade Guacamole – A quick and easy appetizer perfect with tortilla chips! Fresh avocado, chopped red onions, and an incredible blend of spices in an addicting homemade dip!
- 1 can biscuits
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup marinara
- 6-8 pepperoni
- 3 tbsp parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit in half and roll into a ball. Place each biscuit ball around the edge of an 8" skillet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine olive oil and garlic powder. Mix and then brush onto biscuits.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, half of the mozzarella, italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Mix until well combined. Pour in the middle of the skillet, spreading evenly to the edge of the biscuits.
- Pour marinara on top of the cheese mixture and spread it evenly across the top of it. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top of the marinara and place pepperoni on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan on top. Serve hot.
Looking for more easy dip recipes?
Make sure to check out these recipes from other bloggers:
Slow Cooker Three Cheese Bean Dip from Who Needs a Cape?
Cheesy Meatball Skillet Dip from West via Midwest
Easy Quesadilla Dip from Bowl Me Over