Creamy Lemon Dip – A wonderful lemon fruit dip made with just a few simple ingredients! Perfect as a snack or for Easter with a fruit tray!
Creamy Lemon Dip
Can I just say how happy I am that it is spring? Well, the weather is still really quite winter-y still up here which is sad but I can hope for it to be warm in a few months! I’ve been celebrating through spring recipes like this lemon dip which is SO delicious! It was perfect to dip fresh fruit into and tasted like spring! This lemon dip is super easy to make which was great and I absolutely loved to color too, especially the contrast between the strawberries when I dipped them in.
It’s been so busy here, loads of exams and assignments which is quite frustrating since it seems they all end up being due at the same time… But at least I have this dip to eat my feelings away with. I made a video to go along with this recipe, I’ve been trying to do that for every new recipe I put out to help clarify instructions and because they are pretty fun to do! Each one has been getting better and better, I think, as I learn how to use my video editor better.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 10 ounces lemon curd
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cool whip
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together for 1-2 minutes. It should be creamy and well combined.
- Add in the lemon curd and mix until combined.
- Gently fold in the cool whip and then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with fresh fruit and graham crackers.