Pepperoni Pizza Bites – A quick and easy appetizer perfect for tailgating! These pepperoni pizza bites take less than 20-minutes to make!
Pepperoni Pizza Bites
Pizza nights are a staple at my house! We rotate between Pizza Hut and Domino’s on Fridays but on the day in between, sometimes we need some more pizza! Instead of making a boring frozen pizza, I whipped these up one night and they disappeared within minutes! This is basically pepperoni pizza monkey bread as it is pull apart and it is perfect for dipping in extra pizza sauce! In addition to being a great meal, these would be a fantastic appetizer or even an after school snack! This is the ultimate pizza appetizer for tailgating or a party too!
My favorite pizza is definitely cheese with either pepperoni or pineapple after. I think it would be fun to experiment with these pizza bites a bit more and make a hawaiian version with pineapple and ham too! What could be bad with that?! I think the best part about them is definitely how simple they really are to make, easy recipes are truly the best! The fact they are made with biscuits cuts the diffcultly down as having to deal with making hoemade bread for any recipe is such a pain. That’s why I love trying to use premade pizza dough and biscuits in creative ways to help speed up recipes while not compromising on quality!
Looking for more appetizer recipes? Check these out!
Notes on pepperoni pizza bites recipe
- Make sure to save some sauce for dipping!
- Sprinkle the tops with extra cheese for some more cheesy-goodness!
Pepperoni Pizza Bites
A quick and easy appetizer perfect for tailgating! These pepperoni pizza bites take less than 20-minutes to make!
- 4 7.5 oz tubes of biscuits, quartered
- 1 cup italian cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix.
- Transfer to muffin tin, filling each slot 3/4 of the way up to leave room for the biscuits to expand while baking.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving!
Adapted from Who Needs A Cape
Love easy pizza inspired recipes?
Make sure to check out these recipes from other bloggers:
Pizza Pull Apart Bread from Life Currents
Easy Pizza Knots from Hostess at Heart
Pizza Dip from An Affair from the Heart
Tuesday 18th of September 2018
Who knew these would be so easy?? My kids are going to flip -- I have everything I need to make these!
Sunday 16th of September 2018
I had no idea these pizza bombs could be so easily made! What a fun recipe and the perfect doughy bite of pizza flavor!