Spiced Chai Monkey Bread – Fluffy biscuits covered in chai spices, butter, and brown sugar and baked to create a delicious pull-apart breakfast! Perfect for weekend brunch or as a sweet dessert!
Chai Monkey Bread
I have been on a bit of a chai kick between my chai tea latte, chai muffins, and of course, this Chai Monkey Bread! It’s kinda one of my favorites! It had been way too long since I had made monkey bread and I think this is my favorite one I have had, I just loved the chai spices in this, it was an elegant spin that the whole family still loved! Perfect for brunch with a cup of coffee (or maybe even a chai tea latte!).
This easy monkey bread is also such a wonderful breakfast idea for Thanksgiving or Christmas! It feeds about 6-8 people and is so quick and easy to make! I think this spin on homemade monkey bread might just be my favorite I have had!
This monkey bread recipe is also a great fall recipe! Whenever I think of chai, I think of fall, it fits so well with all of the autumn flavors such as apples, pumpkin, cranberries, etc. I think next time I make this, I’m going to add in some apples!
Notes on chai monkey bread recipe
- Make sure to spray the pan really well to help the monkey bread not stick.
- Use a plate to flip the bundt pan onto!
- 2 cans refridgerated biscuit dough, (16.3 oz cans)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Set aside.
- In a large ziploc bag, combine sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and pepper. Drop biscuit pieces in and toss to get the biscuits evenly covered.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and butter. Mix well.
- Place biscuit pieces in bundt pan. Pour brown sugar and butter mixture over the top. Place in oven and let bake 35-40 minutes. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before flipping the bundt pan upside down on a platter to remove from pan.
Looking for other chai recipes?
Make sure to check out these recipes from other bloggers:
Chai-Spiced Steel Cut Oatmeal from Hostess at Heart
Dirty Chai Spiced Fudge from Life Currents
Pumpkin Chai Tea Loaf from Who Needs a Cape?