Spiced Chai Monkey Bread – Fluffy biscuits covered in chai spices, butter, and brown sugar and baked to create a delicious pull-apart breakfast! Perfect for weekend brunch or as a sweet dessert!
Chai Monkey Bread
I have been on a bit of a chai kick between my Spiced Chai Tea Latte, Spiced Chai Tea Mini Bundt Cakes, and of course, this Chai Monkey Bread! It’s kinda one of my favorites! It had been way too long since I had made monkey bread and I think this is my favorite one I have had, I just loved the chai spices in this, it was an elegant spin that the whole family still loved! Perfect for brunch with a cup of coffee (or maybe even a chai tea latte!).
This easy monkey bread is also such a wonderful breakfast idea for Thanksgiving or Christmas! It feeds about 6-8 people and is so quick and easy to make! I think this spin on homemade monkey bread might just be my favorite I have had!
This monkey bread recipe is also a great fall recipe! Whenever I think of chai, I think of fall, it fits so well with all of the autumn flavors such as apples, pumpkin, cranberries, etc. I think next time I make this, I’m going to add in some apples!
Notes on chai monkey bread recipe
- Make sure to spray the pan really well to help the monkey bread not stick.
- Use a plate to flip the bundt pan onto!
- 2 cans refridgerated biscuit dough, (16.3 oz cans)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters. Set aside.
- In a large ziploc bag, combine sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and pepper. Drop biscuit pieces in and toss to get the biscuits evenly covered.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and butter. Mix well.
- Place biscuit pieces in bundt pan. Pour brown sugar and butter mixture over the top. Place in oven and let bake 35-40 minutes. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before flipping the bundt pan upside down on a platter to remove from pan.
Looking for other chai recipes?
Make sure to check out these recipes from other bloggers:
Chai-Spiced Steel Cut Oatmeal from Hostess at Heart
Dirty Chai Spiced Fudge from Life Currents
Pumpkin Chai Tea Loaf from Who Needs a Cape?