This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #IGASweepstakes #IGAFamilyMeals
Baked Spaghetti – A delicious dinner made with just 7 ingredients in 40 minutes! This spin on classic spaghetti is the BEST and feeds a crowd!
Did you know that September is National Family Meals Month? Baked spaghetti has been a family-favorite recipe for years. Whether it’s a busy weeknight or a family party, we love having baked spaghetti. My favorite part about it is always how easy it is to make! It’s a recipe where I can spend 10 minutes making it, pop it in the oven, and enjoy it!
When I decided to make a batch this week to celebrate National Family Meals Month, I popped down to my local IGA store to get everything I needed. IGA is a go-to store for me because of the quality of products and because of the trust they have built with families. Over the years , not just me but my mom and grandma have also become dedicated IGA shoppers. If three generations can all agree on how much they love their IGA, you know that it’s good! They go so far above and beyond that if you don’t love their products, they will give you double your money back! Some of their products are my very favorite ingredients to use in general, I just love the taste of their pasta sauce! It’s so good!
I recently found out that IGA has even introduced new packaging to help make shopping even easier for consumers by including information like “Cooks in Minutes”, “Microwaveable”, and “Great for Packed Lunches”. I found that really helpful when I was trying to decide which ingredients to use in my baked spaghetti and other recipes I had planned for the week! It really made putting great-tasting, healthy meals on the table while staying on the budget a bit easier. They make it easier for me to focus more on spending time around the table with family and less on shopping around for the right products. I appreciate that because I get really stressed out sometimes having to come up with school lunch ideas or dinner ideas and it helps really spark excitement in me when it gives me inspiration for how to use the products.
To make this recipe, some of my IGA branded ingredients were the IGA Roasted Garlic Bread Crumbs, IGA Pasta Sauce with Meat, and IGA Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I loved how the pasta sauce said right on the side that there was “one serving of vegetables per 1/2 cup” and that it was gluten-free and had no artificial preservatives. As a consumer, those are exactly the kind of things that I want to know! It also just made it easier for me to be aware of how to create a balanced meal for the whole family.
Are you ready to go try this baked spaghetti? Go pop over to IGA and get the ingredients, I know you are going to love this meal and their products as much as I do!
I have exciting news! IGA is having a giveaway! Click through the image below to learn more!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. IGA Family Meals Made Easy Sweepstakes begins 9/15/20 and ends 11/13/20. Legal resident of US. At least 18. Operated by Inmar Brand Solutions Inc. Official Rules at https://familymealsmadeeasysweepstakesrules.pgtb.me/kPWmPK
- 1 package of spaghetti noodles
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 jar IGA Pasta Sauce with Meat
- 1/4 cup IGA Roasted Garlic Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon IGA Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup italian cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to the directions on the packaging. Once cooked, drain and then toss in a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and IGA Pasta Sauce with Meat. Mix until well combined.
- In a small pan, combine olive oil and bread crumbs over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly to toast the bread crumbs.
- Toss cooked spaghetti noodles and sauce together until the noodles are well coated. Transfer to a 9"x13" oven-safe pan and then top with italian cheese, toasted bread crumbs, and parmesan. Place in oven and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Once the spaghetti is done cooking, remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 minutes before slicing and serving.
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe