Tuscan Chicken Pasta – A rich and creamy chicken pasta ready in less than 30 minutes! Spinach, sundried tomatoes, chicken, and pasta topped with a cream-based sauce. Perfect with parmesan on top!
Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Pasta has always been a go-to meal for me. For my birthday this year, I went out to a local restaurant and discovered they had a tuscan chicken pasta and I just knew I had to give it a try! It sounded right up my alley with a creamy sauce, sundried tomatoes, and spinach. The pasta turned out incredible and since then, I have been wanting to try giving it a go right at home!
When I found out Bialetti was sending me a brand new set of pots and pans, I immediately thought about the tuscan chicken pasta and knew that would be the recipe I would make to break them in! The whole meal can be made in just one skillet and it takes just 30 minutes to make start to finish!
Bialetti sent me a 10 piece set of their new Impact cookware line. It featured a Nanotec™ infused nonstick interior that is coupled with a “micro-divot” textured surface. These micro-divots are able to create micro air pockets between the food and the cooking surface which helps with easier food release. I love that the Nanotec infused nonstick surface is safe to use with metal utensils and oven safe up to 400º F. Impact is available on amazon.com in a 10-piece set, which includes 8” and 10” sauté pans, 2 qt. and 2.5 qt. covered sauce pans, 11” covered deep sauté pan, and a 5 qt. covered Dutch oven for $169.99. Open stock pieces are also available for an MSRP of $29.99 – $49.99 and include a 10” sauté pan, 8”/10” 2-pk sauté pans, 12” sauté pan, 11” deep sauté pan with cover, 11” stir fry, 2 qt. sauce pan, 5 qt. Dutch oven and a 10” griddle.
Honestly, this set was a HUGE step up from my previous cookware set and with how much cooking I do regularly, I genuinely love it! It is all really high quality and a joy to cook with. This set would be great as a gift too!
Tips and tricks on this tuscan chicken pasta recipe
- The red pepper flakes are optional. I liked the little bit of spice the brought to the dish but it tastes great without them too if you aren’t a fan of spicier foods.
- If you don’t like sundried tomatoes, you can sub in roasted bell peppers or omit the tomatoes completely.
- If you are watching your carbs, you can sub in zoodles instead of pasta or skip the noodles completely and add in another chicken breast while cooking. Just the chicken plain is really tasty.
- Looking for a bread recipe to make with this pasta? These 30 Minute Dinner Rolls would be great!
Can’t get enough of this tuscan chicken pasta recipe? Try these other recipes!
- White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- Creamy Roasted Garlic Pasta
- Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells
- Brie Mac and Cheese
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, diced
- 1 box spaghetti or fettuccine noodles
- Drizzle olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in chicken and garlic, cooking until chicken is no longer pink inside. Once cooked, set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook noodles according to the instructions on the packaging. Drain and then set aside.
- Add heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes into the skillet and cook over medium heat until the sauce has thickened up and the cheese has melted into it. Add in the sundried tomatoes and spinach and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Add the chicken and noodles into the skillet with the sauce. Mix together and serve.
- Simply Organic Italian Seasoning Certified Organic, 0.95-Ounce Container
- Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 68 Ounce
- Bialetti Impact, 07559, textured nonstick surface, oil distribution,10 piece cookware set, gray
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 524 Total Fat: 34g Saturated Fat: 17g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 126mg Sodium: 357mg Carbohydrates: 26g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 29g