This post is sponsored by Wente Vineyards but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
With the holiday season in full swing, I have been prepping to be the best hostess possible for all of my guests at upcoming parties. It can be a little overwhelming at times with my to-do list getting so long but this year, I have vowed to do something different. This year, I am making time. I am making time for friends, family, and myself during this hectic time of year in order to make sure that I enjoy this time to the fullest.
When I am taking that time, I like to sit down with a book and a glass of Wente Vineyards Riva Ranch Vineyard Chardonnay. It’s such a great way to take my mind off of planning events, gifts, and everything else and just relax. Wente Vineyards may sound familiar to long time readers because I have previously talked about how much I love their wine in my raspberry white wine ice cream and strawbery balsamic bruschetta posts. They are the country’s oldest family-operated winery, founded in 1883.
My favorite of Wente Vineyards wine this season is their 2017 Riva Ranch Vineyard Chardonnay. It has such an incredible flavor!
If you are looking to be a great guest during the holidays, bringing a bottle of this chardonnay is a fantastic way to show your hosts how much you appreciate them!
To pair with this chardonnay at my recent holiday party, I whipped up a batch of spinach artichoke bites. They were super easy to make and the flavor complemented the chardonnay so well. All you need are a few simple ingredients and less than 25 minutes. Trust me, your guests will love you for making these and serving them with 2017 Riva Ranch Vineyard Chardonnay!
Can’t get enough of this spinach artichoke bites recipe? Try these other recipes!
- Parmesan Herb Palmiers
- Baked Asiago Cheese Dip
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Ball
- Roast Beef Crostini
- Baked Feta Sausage Dip
- 1 sheet uncut crescent dough
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Roll out the crescent dough and cut it into 12 evenly sized squares. Place each one into the bottom of the muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combined all of the ingredients. Mix together until well combined.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each of the crescents. Place in oven and bake for 15-18 minutes or until the crescents have turned golden brown and the cheese has melted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 72Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 114mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
This nutritional information can vary depending on the specific products you choose so this is a general guess of the correct nutritional information based on the products I used. Please keep that in mind when making the recipe.
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe