This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
Spicy Pork Ramen
Spicy Pork Ramen – A quick and easy 30 minute meal that takes classic ramen to a whole new level! Ramen noodles in a spicy broth topped with bok choy, mushrooms, and sliced pork. The spicy pork ramen will be your new favorite ramen recipe!
Ramen is one of my favorite meals! Not the packaged ramen that comes with a flavoring packet but real ramen with a rich, homemade broth. One of the best parts about ramen is how simple it is to make, this recipe only takes 30 minutes start to finish. With spring right around the corner, my life has been getting so hectic so the quicker a meal is to make, the better!
My absolute favorite type of ramen is pork ramen. I first had it many years ago in Japan and thought it was the greatest thing ever! That one bowl of pork ramen I had was so good that I specifically went back to that same restaurant I had gotten it at when I returned to Japan many years later. I was inspired to make a simpler version at home when I was at my local Walmart recently trying to think of what to make for dinner. I saw a Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Fresh Pork Loin Filet in the meat department and just knew it would be the perfect star of a bowl of ramen!
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is made with real ingredients and 100% fresh pork. It’s perfect for hassle-free meals and it can be prepared so many different ways, their pork is incredibly versatile. There is a price rollback until April 24th so go try it out!
Tips and tricks on this spicy pork ramen recipe
- Shiitake mushrooms would be best in this recipe but I used the generic mushrooms at my local grocer as those were all they had.
- If you cannot find bok choy, other greens such as cabbage or spinach would work instead.
- If you have extra pork leftover, it’s great re-purposed into a sandwich with havarti cheese on a nice crusty bread for lunch!
Can’t get enough of this spicy pork ramen recipe? Try these other recipes!
- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Fresh Pork Loin Filet
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 packages ramen noodles
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup bok choy
- Cook Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Fresh Pork Loin Filet according instructions on the packaging.
- Combine chicken broth, water, garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and soy sauce in a large pot. Heat over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add in green onions, mushrooms, and bok choy to the pot and let cook for 2 minutes. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add ramen noodles into the pot and cook 3-5 minutes.
- To assemble, pour noodles and broth into a bowl, topping it with the vegetables and slices of Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herb Fresh Pork Loin Filet.
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe