Snickerdoodle Mug Cake – A quick and easy one minute, single serving dessert! Delicious snickerdoodle cake batter topped with cinnamon sugar and microwaved for just a minute!
Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
I am so excited to finally have gotten on the mug cake train. This easy mug cake took about 3 minutes to whip up and 1 minute in the microwave. I couldn’t believe something so wonderful took so little time, it was crazy! I love sweets but would never be able to eat an entire cake by myself, having so much just go to waste, so a personal mug cake is so awesome. It was the perfect amount of cake and tasted just as good!
I had been really leery of them for years because I had tried making one about 6 years ago and it was a bit of a mess, the recipe just wasn’t the best and I was quite disappointed. But thankfully, this is nothing like that and it came off just perfect! Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookies too so having all of those delicious flavors in cake form was pure perfection.
Tips and tricks on this snickerdoodle mug cake recipe
- Want to make your own whipped cream to use on the mug cake? All you need is 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 tbsp powdered sugar, and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract. Use a hand mixer and whip until there are stiff peaks!
One of my favorite parts of the holidays every year is making a fresh batch of snickerdoodles. I love all of the flavors and the aroma is ! I always end up eating a whole stack and it is a wonderful experience. My mom and I started making them many years ago and have since become such a staple here. Last time I made a batch of snickerdoodle cookies, I added slices of almonds on top in the shape of a sand dollar and they were so cute! I can’t wait to make those for a summer party!
This actually ended up my Valentine’s gift to myself. I whipped this up, threw on The Office, and just lounged for a bit in the afternoon before starting up work again for the day. Pretty good way to relax if I may say so! The best part was when I went to grab a mug for this, I realized the only mugs that weren’t a weird shapes and sizes that were also microwaveable was this one that has the Marauder’s Map from Harry Potter on it that shows up when you put something hot in it, a mug with King Henry VII and his wives, and an AT&T mug. Although the AT&T one was my personal favorite, I went with this one. You can never go wrong with a Harry Potter mug, right?! 🙂
Can’t get enough of this snickerdoodle mug cake recipe? Try these other recipes!
- Carrot Cake Mug Cake
- Peanut Butter Cookie Mug Cake
- Coffee Cake Mug Cake
- Coconut Mug Cake
- Vanilla Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Combine in vanilla, milk, and butter. Stir until combined with no lumps.
- Pour batter into mug and sprinkle topping on top.
- Microwave for 1-1:30.
- KitchenAid KHM7210CU 7-Speed Digital Hand Mixer with Turbo Beater II Accessories and Pro Whisk - Contour Silver
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
- Glossy Ceramic Coffee Mug, Tea Cup for Office and Home, 18 oz, Dishwasher and Microwave Safe, 1 Pack (Purple)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 440 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 51mg Sodium: 298mg Carbohydrates: 63g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 34g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 6g