Snickerdoodle Blondies – A delicious combination of two favorite desserts – snickerdoodle cookies and blondies! Made with just a few simple ingredients!
I can’t get over how great these snickerdoodle blondies are! This recipe combines two of the best desserts ever – snickerdoodle cookies and blondies – into one amazing dessert. What makes this different from a regular blondie is that I added cinnamon right into the batter and then it’s topped with a cinnamon sugar crust on top. This is a variation on a snickerdoodle bar recipe that I have been making since about 2012 that has stood the test of time being made over and over again. That was my signature dessert for a while that people always requested I bring! The recipe was changed to make it more of a blondie and less of a bar and the changes turned out perfect!
Now if you want a stronger caramelized flavor, I suggest using a dark brown sugar. I have tried both versions before and while the dark brown sugar does taste even better, not everyone has that one hand (including me) so use whichever you have at home.
Common Questions About Making Blondies
What are blondies?
A blondie is essentially a brownie without any cocoa powder.
What do blondies taste like?
Blondies have a texture similar to brownies but with a caramel-vanilla flavor from the brown sugar and vanilla extract.
What types of blondies can I make?
There are so many varieties of blondies! Some of my favorites include –
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- White Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Peanut Butter Blondies
- Salted Caramel Blondies
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Golden Oreo Blondies
What can I serve blondies with?
Looking for more tasty dessert recipes? Check these out!
- Cheesecake Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Fluffernutter Bars
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Golden Oreo Truffles
Make sure to check out my web story for this recipe by clicking HERE.
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9x9" pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon into the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon for the topping. Mix until combined.
- Transfer batter into the 9x9" pan and spread it smooth. Top with cinnamon sugar mixture before placing in the oven to bake for 25-28 minutes. You should be able to insert a toothpick in and it should come out clean.
- Let cool fully before cutting.
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe