Slow Cooker Chai Apple Butter – Homemade apple butter made in a crock pot with chai spices! Perfect on toast or to use in baking!
Slow Cooker Chai Apple Butter
I can’t believe this is already the last day of #AppleWeek for me. I have had such a great time making the recipes for this week and the items we were sent this year were so awesome!For today’s recipe, I made slow cooker chai apple butter. This recipe was based off of the slow cooker apple butter recipe I made last year but I added in more chai spices and it turned out even better than the original!
This last recipe was made using the Swiss Diamond Jêt Mix immersion blender I was sent and seriously, this thing is life changing. There are so many different ways it can be used and I can’t wait to experiment with it some more. It blended the apple butter perfectly!
Common questions about making apple butter
What do you do with apple butter?
Everything! Apple butter is great for baking with, smearing on toast, adding to dips, etc.
What’s the difference between apple butter and applesauce?
They are almost exactly the same except that apple butter cooks longer so that the apples caramelize and turn a rich brown.
Can’t get enough of this slow cooker chai apple butter recipe? Try these other recipes!
- Caramel Apple Snickerdoodle Cookie Cups – Snickerdoodle cookie cups filled with a delicious caramel apple filling and topped with a caramel drizzle!
- Salted Caramel Apple Pizza – A delicious dessert pizza made with pizza crust, apples, caramel, and streusel topping.
- Apple Hand Pies – A personal apple pie great for serving at fall parties or baking with kids! Pie crusts filled with the BEST homemade apple pie filling!
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts – Fresh apple cider infused in an easy to make donut batter that takes less than 20 minutes to make!
- 3 lbs apples, cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Add all ingredients into slow cooker and set on high. Cook for 2-3 hours.
- Using immersion blender, blend until smooth and creamy. Let cool before transferring to jars or containers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 4gSugar: 21gProtein: 0g
This nutritional information can vary depending on the specific products you choose so this is a general guess of the correct nutritional information based on the products I used. Please keep that in mind when making the recipe.