Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Veggies – An easy sheet pan meal made with chicken, potatoes, asparagus, lemons, and a delicious blend of seasonings! Perfect for busy weeknights!
So I finally got on board with sheet pan meals. I have been seeing them everywhere for a while now but was finally sold when I was looking at the recipe for a ranch chicken meal and was thinking about how good that sounded with a few changes, including not using ranch! So I made one that fit my preferences a lot more with lots and lots of little potatoes and lemons! I thought it ended up quite delicious and will definitely be making this again in the next week of two. I even made some garlic cibatta bread with it which paired perfectly!
It was actually pretty amazing how quickly this all got devoured, we ate it all in one sitting. I am always on the lookup for new easy weeknight meals to try out and add into the rotation, this week homemade tortellini alfredo is up which is one of my favorite meals but I have yet to actually make my own alfredo sauce all of this time!
Tips on preparing this sheet pan lemon rosemary chicken and veggies recipe
- Fresh herbs really make the meal! Make sure to try to use those over dried herbs.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1/2 lbs asparagus
- 3 cups red skin potatoes, quartered
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp rosemary, fresh
- 1 tbsp thyme, fresh
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 lemon, slice
- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray sheet pan with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, thyme, black pepper, and salt.
- Spread chicken, potatoes, and asparagus on sheet pan, spreading seasonings evenly on top.
- Top with lemon slices.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through.
Looking for other chicken recipes to make for dinner tonight?
Make sure to check out these recipes from other bloggers:
French Onion Chicken from West Via Midwest
Chicken Cacciatore over Creamy Polenta from A Foodie Affair
Green Chile Chicken Posole from Bowl Me Over