Sesame Noodles – A quick and easy 10 minute meal that is so delicious! Cold noodles topped with a light sesame sauce and tossed with sesame seeds and green onions. These sesame noodles are sure to be a new favorite!
These sesame noodles are literally the easiest dinner I have ever made. Start to finish, the noodles only took 10 minutes at most. The longest part was just bringing the water to a boil. These are cold sesame noodles and can easily be made ahead of time! Perfect for a summer picnic or just a easy weeknight meal!
Tips on sesame noodles recipe
- Can these noodles be served warm? Yes! Personally, I was a bigger fan of them cold but they were pretty good warm too.
- Do these noodles save well? Yes, they were even better the next day since the sauce had soaked into the noodles.
- You can really use any type of noodle you have on hand, the noodles picture were actually spicy sesame fettuccine noodles. I went with those because I thought the flavor would complement the sauce well but ramen, soba, and spaghetti noodles are all perfect in this!
Sesame Noodles - A quick and easy 10 minute meal that is so delicious! Cold noodles topped with a light sesame sauce and tossed with sesame seeds and green onions. These sesame noodles are sure to be a new favorite!
- 12 oz soba, ramen, or spaghetti noodles
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves pressed or very finely minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Cook noodles according to instructions on the package.
In a small mixing bowl, combinerice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Stir until combined.
Once noodles are done, drain and rinse with cold water until noodles have cooled. Place in a large bowl and add in green onions, sesame seeds, and the sauce. Toss until well combined and serve.
Make sure to check out these recipes from other bloggers:
Slow Cooker Pork Satay with Rice Noodles from Who Needs a Cape?
Chow Mein Noodles from Life Currents
Korean Black Bean Noodles from Bowl Me Over