Roasted Parmesan Potatoes – A quick and easy side dish packed with flavor! Sliced potatoes coated in seasonings and parmesan, baked until crispy. The perfect recipe to make with dinner tonight!
Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
These roasted parmesan potatoes are straight up awesome. They are so flavorful and crispy but the best part is definitely how easy they are to make! It takes just minutes to whip these crispy potatoes up and then you just have to bake them for 45 minutes. When I made these parmesan crusted potatoes, I paired them with a burger and it was such an incredible meal filled with flavor!
Tips on roasted parmesan potatoes
- This recipe is great with another type of cheese in addition to parmesan! I used subbed in 1/2 cups kasseri cheese but italian cheese or mozzarella too!
- 7-8 medium yellow potatoes
- 1 cup parmesan, shredded
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and set aside.
- Cut potatoes in 1/4" slices and then quarter each slice. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add in the rest of the ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer potatoes to sheet pan and place in oven. Bake 30 minutes before flipping the potatoes over to bake for another 15 minutes.
Looking for more potato recipes?
Make sure to check out these recipes from other bloggers:
Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes from Who Needs a Cape?
Crab Stuffed Baked Potatoes from Life Currents
Rosemary Lemon Roasted Potatoes from Bowl Me Over