This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ToraniSauceObsession #CollectiveBias
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate – A gorgeous drink perfect for the holidays! Hot chocolate with all of your favorite red velvet flavors topped with cream cheese whipped cream!
I can’t get over how much I LOVE this red velvet hot chocolate! Not only is the color of the hot chocolate a really pretty red, but it just tastes like a slice of red velvet cake in a cup. Start to finish, the whole recipe takes about 10-12 minutes which is one of my favorite parts about it because you can whip it up in a jiffy!
Want to make this red velvet hot chocolate recipe? Click on the items below to shop!
To get everything I needed for the recipe, I popped over to my local Walmart. I thought adding some white chocolate would be a really great addition to the hot chocolate so when I saw Torani White Chocolate Sauce, I knew that that would be the perfect way to get in that white chocolate! I found it right in the coffee aisle with other Torani syrups and sauces, it was really easy to find.
Want to try out Torani sauces? Buy one Torani sauce and get one free from now through 12/31 (or while supplies last) at Walmart. Visit your local Walmart and buy two bottles of Torani sauces (white chocolate, dark chocolate, and caramel). Once you check out, take a picture of your receipt, then enter the rebate experience to upload the photo. Once the receipt is verified, the money for the second bottle will be sent back to you.
For over 90 years, Torani has had authentic coffeehouse flavors made from real, simple ingredients. They are the flavor expert with products that can be used for everything from drinks to desserts. Their products flavor drinks in cafes across the country but did you know that they have a sauce line too? Something I love about the sauces is how many uses there are for them. Whether you want to drizzle their dark chocolate sauce on a peppermint dessert or drizzle the caramel sauce over a slice of apple pie, the options are endless!
Some other things that you could use the bottle of Torani white chocolate sauce on are pumpkin pie, peppermint trifles, white hot chocolate, ice cream, apple crisps, etc. There are so many options!
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 ounce Torani White Chocolate Sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Red food coloring
Cream Cheese Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, heavy whipping cream, chocolate chips, Torani White Chocolate Sauce, and vanilla extract. Cook until chocolate has melted before adding in red food coloring. Use however much you need to get it the color you want.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Once the whipped cream starts to come together , add in cream cheese and continue beating until there are hard peaks.
- Divide hot chocolate between two cups and top with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1227 Total Fat: 98g Saturated Fat: 61g Trans Fat: 2g Unsaturated Fat: 31g Cholesterol: 226mg Sodium: 177mg Carbohydrates: 88g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 71g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 14g