This post is sponsored by Southern Breeze but the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Raspberry Sweet Tea Milkshake – A delicious drink perfect for sweet tea fans! Raspberry sweet tea, vanilla ice cream, lemon juice, and fresh raspberries all blended together and topped with whipped cream! The perfect easy sweet treat!
Calling all sweet tea fans! This milkshake is AMAZING! Now sweet tea has been a staple at my house since I was little. It was my absolute favorite sweet treat to get when I would go down south and visit my grandparents. Recently, my newest obsession has been Southern Breeze Cold Brew Sweet Tea. It is the easiest way to whip up a single serving glass of sweet tea, the tea bags are pre-sweetened and zero calorie so you just pop a tea bag into a glass of cold water, let steep for a few minutes, and enjoy iced sweet tea. My favorite way to serve it is in a mason jar with a few ice cubes to keep it cold. I have been whipping it up before going to work and it’s a great pick me up during the day! I’m running a giveaway below so make sure to check it out!
Now this sweet tea milkshake only takes 5 minutes to make start to finish and is the perfect indulgent dessert. You only need a few simple ingredients and my secret ingredient, Southern Breeze Raspberry Sweet Tea! Since this milkshake is made with zero calorie Southern Breeze Sweet Tea, you can count the calories elsewhere!
Tips on raspberry sweet tea milkshake
- Feel free to experiment with flavors! I can’t wait to make this into a peach sweet tea milkshake soon using Southern Breeze’s Peach Sweet Tea!
- The lemon is optional but I’m a huge fan of adding lemon to my sweet tea. It is a great addition that adds a little bit of a “zing” to the milkshake and tastes great with the raspberry!
I’m running a giveaway with a chance to win some awesome prizes including
-5 winners will receive the full Southern Breeze Sweet Tea Cold Brew line up (that’s 1 box of each flavor!)
-1 very lucky grand prize winner will receive a Southern Breeze Fit Pack that includes:
- The full Southern Breeze Sweet Tea Cold Brew line up ( 1 box of each flavor!)
- Cold beverage tumbler
- Yoga mat
- Gym bag
- Heath tracker
- Promo code for 50% off 1 Southern Breeze.com purchase
- A $250 gift card
Contest is open to USA only, one entry per person- see official rules for more details
Link to contest: https://southernbreezesweettea.com/pages/get-up-and-go
Contest Ends: 4/6/18
So go enter! These are such fun things to win!
Check out this video of the recipe!
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 tea bag Southern Breeze Cold Brew Raspberry Sweet Tea
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Whipped cream
- Brew Southern Breeze Cold Brew Raspberry Sweet Tea tea bag in a measuring cup with 1 cup of water. Let steep 6-7 minutes, you want it stronger than usual. Once tea has steeped, remove tea bag.
- Combine vanilla ice cream, raspberry sweet tea, raspberries, and lemon juice in a blender. Blend until well combined. If the milkshake's consistency is too thick, add about 1/4 cup of milk at a time until smoother.
- Divide into two cups (or mason jars!) and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135
If you are purchasing Southern Breeze for the first time, use the special promo code SHIPFREEPLEASE to get FREE shipping on their website!