Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies – A fun spin on classic brownies made with a layer of cheesecake filling and a swirl of raspberry jam. A great easy dessert recipe or perfect to serve for Valentine’s Day.
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
Every year, I make brownies for Valentine’s Day. Sometimes it is strawberry cheesecake brownies while other times it is peanut butter brownies but regardless of what type I make, they are always a hit. I feel like brownies and Valentine’s Day are meant to go together! For Valentine’s Day this year, I wanted to make a batch of raspberry cheesecake brownies. The thing I like about this recipe is that it can be as easy or as hard as you want it to be. For the base recipe, it is just 5 simple ingredients – brownie mix, cream cheese, sugar, egg, and raspberry jam. Super easy to make and ingredients you probably already have. Now you can get fancier by making brownies from scratch or using homemade raspberry jam but that’s totally up to you! These brownies are great as a dessert any night of the year or as a special Valentine’s Day treat!
Common Questions About Making Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
What are raspberry cheesecake brownies?
Raspberry cheesecake brownies are basic brownies with a swirl of a homemade cheesecake filling and raspberry jam.
What kind of boxed brownie mix should I use?
Any boxed brownie will work fine. I usually stick to the basics like “fudge brownie” but just use whatever you have on hand or can find.
Do I have to use boxed brownie mix?
No! You are more than welcome to use your favorite basic brownie recipe for the base. I use the boxed brownie mix because it is just so easy but it’s not necessary.
Can I use homemade raspberry jam?
Yes! If you want to use raspberry jam, I suggest THIS recipe, it’s my favorite!
What can else can I use raspberry jam in?
So many things! Some of my favorites include –
- Raspberry coffee cake
- Raspberry star bread
- Raspberry thumbprint cookies
- Raspberry oatmeal bars
Looking for more brownie recipes? Check these out!
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9x9" pan with nonstick spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the instructions on the back of the box. Pour the brownie batter into the pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, granulated sugar, and egg until smooth. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter in the pan.
- Heat the raspberry jam for 20 seconds in the microwave and drizzle it on top of the brownies. Using a knife or toothpick, swirl the raspberry jam around in the pan. Place the pan in the oven to bake for 50-60 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick into the brownies and it comes out clean.
- Let cool before cutting and serving.
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe