No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites – A healthy breakfast or snack perfect for on-the go mornings! These easy no bake pumpkin balls are delicious!
These no bake pumpkin energy bites are basically the biggest improvement to my lunches I have made in years! I always bring a little peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some pre-packaged snack like fig newtons or an energy bar but once I made these little pumpkin pie energy balls, I don’t think I can go back! The subtle pumpkin pie flavors work really well with the nut butter in this, I chose to go with almond butter because I love the flavor but it definitely is a stronger nut butter. I thought it complemented the pumpkin but if you want something a little less flavorful, go with cashew butter!
These snack bites are super easy to make and so perfect as an after school snack, breakfast, or even in a lunch! The pumpkin energy bites are also so customizable too! I stuck with just the bare minimum amount of mix-ins, just adding some flaxseed and chia seeds because that’s just what I had here but they would be so tasty with dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut, etc!
Notes on pumpkin pie energy bites recipe
- Wet hands to help from having all of the dough stick to them instead of each other.
- Dough still not sticking together? Add 1 tbsp melted coconut oil or water to them and then set them in the fridge for 20-30 more minutes.
- Have some extra pumpkin butter? Use that instead of pumpkin puree!
- I used almond butter but cashew butter would be a great, more subtle choice!
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup almond butter, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- pinch of cloves
- chai seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- chocolate chips
- In a a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir together well.
- Put mixture in fridge for 5-10 minutes to harden a bit and then roll into tbsp size balls.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge until ready to serve.
Love healthy snack recipes?
Make sure to check out these recipes from other bloggers:
Healthy Pumpkin Parfait from Who Needs a Cape?
Creamy Healthy Chocolate Pudding from Life Currents
Blueberry Chia Pudding from The Foodie Affair