Pepperoni Pizza Pretzels – Easy cheese and pepperoni stuffed pretzels. An addicting appetizer or snack that takes less than 30 minutes to make! Grab some pizza sauce and dig in!
Pepperoni Pizza Pretzels
I’m on a pretzel kick right now! Between the Cinnamon Roll Pretzels and now these Pepperoni Pizza Pretzels, I have been basically living on pseudo-pretzels. This time though, these were savory and delicious! I stuffed them with italian blend cheese and pepperoni before twisting them into their iconic shape and smothering them with a mix of melted butter, italian seasoning, and minced garlic. Oh, and did I mention that dipping them in pizza sauce makes the whole experience even better!
- 1 can pizza dough
- 1/2 cup italian cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mini pepperonis
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup parmesan, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Open and unroll pizza dough before slicing into 6 pieces along the shorter side of the rectangular pizza dough.
- Sprinkle italian cheese and pepperonis evenly across the slices of pizza dough.
- Fold each pizza dough slice over horizontally so that the edges meet and pinch the dough in along where they meet so that the cheese and pepperoni are inside.
- Twist into the shape of a pretzel. Cross the dough and twist the dough around where it crosses. Place the ends near the middle of the dough with a bit of space inbetween.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, italian seasoning, and minced garlic. Drizzle on top of the pretzels.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top of pretzels.
- Place pretzels onto a cookie sheet with parchment paper as lining.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Pull out the pretzels and let cool before eating!
Love easy pizza recipes?
Make sure to check out these recipes from other bloggers:
Pizza Pull Apart Bread from Life Currents
Easy Pizza Knots from Hostess at Heart
Pizza Dip from An Affair from the Heart