Peanut Butter Cookie Mug Cake – This cookie in a mug takes just a few minutes and tastes just like a peanut butter cookie! Perfect for when you just want a single serving of a dessert!
Peanut Butter Cookie Mug Cake
I’m in love with mug cakes! They are seriously the greatest thing ever because I love desserts but usually don’t want a whole batch of cookies or an entire cake, I’d never get through it all. A cookie in a mug is just one serving of perfection!
After making the Snickerdoodle Mug Cake a few weeks back, I knew I had to try one experimenting with other flavors. I started with a peanut butter mug cake because peanut butter is so good! It worked out really quite well! Along with this one, there are at least two more mug cakes coming the next few weeks. I might be a tad bit addicted to making them for lunch!
I’ve been addicted to peanut butter for years, I put it on literally everything from waffles to oatmeal to apparently wonderful mug cakes now and sometimes I even grab a spoonful of peanut butter sometimes as a snack! Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are my lunches for school everyday too! I’m not sure what it is about peanut butter, but it is delicious!
Can’t get enough of this peanut butter cookie mug cake recipe? Try these other recipes!
- Carrot Cake Mug Cake – Carrot cake made in a mug and topped with whipped cream and walnuts.
- Vanilla Mug Cake – The perfect single serving vanilla cake.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake – Chocolate and peanut butter cake made in a mug.
- Coffee Cake Mug Cake – Cinnamon coffee cake topped with cinnamon streusel and made in a mug.
- Coconut Mug Cake – Mug cake made with coconut extract and shredded coconut.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Combine in vanilla, milk, peanut butter, and melted butter. Stir until combined with no lumps.
- Pour batter into mug and microwave for 1-1:30 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 579Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 478mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 4gSugar: 14gProtein: 16g
This nutritional information can vary depending on the specific products you choose so this is a general guess of the correct nutritional information based on the products I used. Please keep that in mind when making the recipe.