Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies – 4 ingredient cookies that are SO easy to make. Peanut butter cookies with a Hershey kiss in the middle.
Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Peanut butter blossom cookies have been a staple on my holiday cookie tray for years but that’s not the only time I make them during the year! These 4 ingredient cookies are the perfect treat to make when you have a sweet tooth and you are craving cookies NOW! To make them, simply mix the sugar, peanut butter, and egg together and scoop onto a lined sheet tray. Cook and then top with a hershey kiss. That’s it!
This recipe makes about 12 cookies but it is super easy to double or even triple. The cookies last for about 2 days in an airtight container at room temperature.
Common Questions About Making Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
What are peanut butter blossom cookies?
Peanut butter blossom cookies are a simple peanut butter cookie topped with hershey kisses right after being baked.
What kind of hershey kisses should I use?
I use classic milk chocolate hershey kisses but you could use a different one if you prefer like dark chocolate.
What kind of peanut butter should I use?
I used JIF creamy peanut butter, I suggest sticking to something similar so that the cookies are consistent to what I made as they are the main base of the cookies.
- Peanut butter is the base of our cookie – it adds moisture, richness, and peanut flavor.
- Sugar sweetens our cookies and gives them structure.
- Egg binds the cookie together.
- Hershey kisses make these peanut butter blossoms, rather than regular peanut butter cookies.
Looking for more cookies recipes? Check these out!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 12 Hershey kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, peanut butter, and egg until smooth.
- Scoop one tablespoon sized balls onto a baking sheet and flatten them slightly (to about 3/4" thick).
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until they are golden brown around the edges, but still soft in the middle.
- Immediately when the cookies come out of the oven, push a Hershey kiss in the center of each one.
- Allow the cookies to cool fully before enjoying or storing.
- Store any leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two days.
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe
Check out the web story for this recipe by clicking HERE.