Air Fryer Potatoes – Crispy diced potatoes made in the air fryer in just 25 minutes with 7 simple ingredients.
Air Fryer Potatoes
Air fryer potatoes are my absolute favorite thing to make in the air fryer. I probably have used my air fryer just for these potatoes about 80% of the time that I use the air fryer, they are that good. Now, as you may have noticed from my excessive amount of potato posts, potatoes are one of my favorite foods. Since the potatoes only take about 25 minutes to cook in the air fryer, it is a quick side dish to throw together for dinner or to even serve for the holidays!
Common Questions About Making Potatoes in the Air Fryer
What kind of potatoes can I air fry?
Any type of potatoes will work! I used baby yellow potatoes but I have air fried purple potatoes, russets, yukon golds, red skins, fingerlings, etc and they have all turned out great.
What kind of seasonings should I put on my potatoes?
Any seasoning blend that you normally use on potatoes will work. I chose to keep the seasonings in this recipe basic (parsley, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper) but you can really experiment or use a different pre-made seasoning blend.
Are air fried potatoes crispy?
YES! The best part about air fryer potatoes is how crispy they are on the outside in less time than doing the same thing in the oven.
How can I reheat air fryer potatoes?
The easiest way to reheat potatoes made in an air fryer is to put them back in the air fryer at 350 for a few minutes.
Looking for dinner ideas to pair with this recipe? Check out these recipes!
… And here are some other side dishes to try!
- 4 cups potatoes (diced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer potatoes to the basket of an air fryer and cook at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, taking out the potatoes 2-3 times to stir the potatoes around so that they get evenly crispy. Check to make sure that the potatoes are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. If not, cook them for a few more minutes.