Oreo Fluff – The BEST 5 ingredient no bake dessert loaded with oreos! Perfect for parties and potlucks, oreo fluff is always a hit!
I LOVE oreo fluff. I first had it a few years ago at a party and since then, I’ve been addicted. It’s such a great dessert to serve at parties and potlucks not just because it’s easy to make a big batch but also because it’s delicious.
To make it, you need just 5 ingredients – oreos, cool whip, instant vanilla pudding, milk, and cream cheese. It can be made ahead of time and served chilled either on it’s own or with graham crackers or fruit to dip in it.
Common Questions About Making Oreo Fluff
What is oreo fluff?
Oreo fluff is a simple, no bake dessert made by combining whipped cream cheese, instant vanilla pudding, and milk. Once combined, cool whip and crushed oreos are folded in. The fluff is then chilled until ready to serve.
How many servings does it make?
This recipe makes about 8 cups of fluff but it can easily be doubled if you are making it for a really large group.
Can I use golden oreos instead?
Absolutely! I’ve done just that before and it’s delicious.
What else can I make with oreos?
Some of my favorite oreo recipes include –
Is this a no bake dessert?
Yes! No baking is involved in this recipe.
Can I add anything else to the fluff?
Yes! My favorite add-ins are mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips.
Looking for more no bake desserts? Check these out!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (3.4 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 cups cool whip
- 12-15 oreos (crushed)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Then, beat in the pudding mix and milk until smooth (pudding will start to thicken which will help the mixture smooth).
- Fold in the cool whip until fully combined.
- Add about half of the oreos and stir.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Top with remaining oreos and serve.
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe
Check out the web story for this recipe by clicking HERE.