No Bake Nutter Butter Truffles – No bake truffles made from nutter butters and topped with white chocolate and a drizzle of peanut butter! These truffles are perfect for the holidays or as a dessert at any party!
Nutter Butter Truffles
I cannot get enough of these nutter butter truffles. So I will be the first to say that my favorite packaged cookies are a tie between nutter butters and golden oreos. After how awesome my golden oreo truffles turned out, I knew that I just had to try turning nutter butters into a truffle too! This may sound crazy to say but I think these truffles are even better than the original cookies were!
Now I used white chocolate to coat these the nutter butter truffles but you could totally use normal chocolate instead and they would taste great! It is completely up to which you personally prefer.
Common Questions About Making Nutter Butter Truffles
What is a nutter butter?
A nutter butter is a peanut butter sandwich cookie. Both the cookies and the filling are peanut butter flavored.
Can I use chocolate instead of white chocolate?
You sure can! You could also roll them in a mix of chocolate and white chocolate or even just drizzle them with chocolate.
How should I decorate these truffles?
I used warm peanut butter and drizzled it on top of the truffles but you could also use sprinkles or just drizzle chocolate on top of the truffles instead.
Can I freeze the truffles?
Yes, freezing the truffles until you are ready to serve them works great.
What should I do if my truffle filling isn’t forming together?
If your truffles filling (nutter butters and cream cheese) is loose and isn’t forming into balls, try adding a bit more cream cheese and blending again. That helps them form together more.
Looking for more truffle recipes? Check these out!
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Balls
- Fluffernutter Truffles
- Gingerbread Cookie Truffles
- Sugar Cookie Truffles
- Mocha Truffles
- Golden Oreo Truffles
- Eggnog Cookie Truffles
- 1 package of Nutter Butter cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 12 ounces white chocolate morsels or almond bark
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- In a food processor, blend nutter butters until they are fine crumbs. Add in cream cheese and process again until they are fully combined.
- Using a 1" cookie scoop, roll out truffles into balls and place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat until all of the cookie mixture has been used.
- Place sheet pan in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the truffles have finished up firming up in the freezer, place white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted.
- Roll each truffle in white chocolate until fully coated and then transfer back to the lined sheet pan.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat peanut butter for 30 seconds in the microwave. Transfer to a small ziploc bag and cut off one of the corners so that there is a small hole that peanut butter can be piped through. Drizzle peanut butter on top of the truffles. Freeze until ready to serve.