No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – An easy-to-make no bake dessert that is great for parties and holidays! This cheesecake is made with a graham cracker crust and creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
It’s always hard to resist a slice of cheesecake! Cheesecake is a favorite around my house but I very rarely feel like going through the work to make one. After discovering the joys of making no bake cheesecakes a few years back, I’ve almost exclusively made variations on that recipe ever since! This version takes that recipe and combines it with my no bake pumpkin pie to make the perfect no bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe. Each bite is loaded with pumpkin flavor AND it is really simple to make. I made a homemade crust but don’t worry, you can always just buy a pre-made one instead if you want to save a step.
Common Questions About Making No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
What is a no bake pumpkin cheesecake?
A no bake pumpkin cheesecake is a simple dessert made with a graham cracker crust that is filled with a homemade pumpkin cheesecake filling. This recipe is meant to be no bake so there are no eggs or anything in it that necessitates baking.
How can I decorate this cheesecake?
I like to pipe whipped cream or whipped topping around the edge with a star-shaped nozzle and then drizzle caramel sauce on each slice right before serving.
Can I buy a crust?
Yes, you could easily substitute a pre-made graham cracker crust right into this recipe.
Do I need to refrigerate a no bake cheesecake?
Yes, because there is dairy in the recipe, the cheesecake needs to be refrigerated after it is made.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes about 8 servings.
What other types of no bake cheesecake recipes can I make?
There are so many options for no bake cheesecakes! Some of my favorites include –
- No Bake Cheesecake
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- No Bake Golden Oreo Cheesecake
Looking for more pumpkin dessert recipes? Check these out!
For the Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
For the Cheesecake
- 2 (8 ounce) bricks cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tub whipped topping (4 cups)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon. Drizzle melted butter over top and mix until well combined.
- Firmly press the mixture into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 9" springform pan. Place into the fridge while preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, pumpkin spice, and salt until smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Carefully fold in the whipped topping, then spoon mixture into the prepared crust, smoothing out the top.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, then serve with extra whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe
Check out the web story for this recipe by clicking HERE.