No Bake Lemon Cheesecake – An easy-to-make no bake dessert that is great for parties and holidays! This cheesecake is made with a graham cracker crust and creamy cheesecake filling loaded with bright and acidic lemon flavor.
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
It’s always hard to resist a slice of cheesecake! Cheesecake is a favorite around my house but I very rarely feel like going through the work to make one. After discovering the joys of making no bake cheesecakes a few years back, I’ve almost exclusively made variations on that recipe ever since! This version takes that recipe and combines it with my no bake lemon pie to make the perfect no bake lemon cheesecake recipe. Each bite is loaded with lemon flavor AND it is really simple to make. I made a homemade graham cracker crust but don’t worry, you can always just buy a pre-made one instead if you want to save a step.
Common Questions About Making No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
What is a no bake lemon cheesecake?
A no bake lemon cheesecake is a simple dessert made with a graham cracker crust that is filled with a homemade lemon cheesecake filling. This recipe is meant to be no bake so there are no eggs or anything in it that necessitates baking.
How can I decorate this pie?
I like to pipe whipped cream or whipped topping around the edge with a star-shaped nozzle and then place small slices of lemon on top. Alternatively, you could use candied lemon peel or lemon zest.
Can I buy a crust?
Yes! Most stores have a few options when it comes to pre-made crusts. You could easily subsitute a pre-made graham cracker crust into this recipe.
Do I need to refrigerate a no bake cheesecake?
Yes, because there is dairy in the recipe, the cheesecake needs to be refrigerated after it is made.
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes about 8 servings.
What other types of no bake cheesecake recipes can I make?
There are so many options for no bake cheesecakes! Some of my favorites include –
Looking for more easy dessert recipes? Check these out!
For the Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
For the Filling
- 1 cup heavy cream (very cold)
- 3 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the butter and sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9" spring-form pan and then set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the whipped cream on high until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Switch to the paddle attachment and then whip the cream cheese with the powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the lemon juice and zest and mix until combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and then transfer to the prepared crust.
- Cover and allow to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream and lemons (optional). Slice and serve.
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe
Check out the web story by clicking HERE.