No Bake Cheesecake – A delicious no bake cheesecake made with just 6 ingredients! Ready in less than 30 minutes and so customizable.
No Bake Cheesecake
Guys, I kinda might never make another baked cheesecake again. After having some really amazing cheesecakes like my vanilla bean cheesecake and cookie monster cheesecake a few years ago, I ended up on a streak where something went horribly wrong with every cheesecake I made. After really craving cheesecake a few weeks back but not wanting to have yet another cheesecake disaster, I realized I could do something crazy… make a no bake cheesecake. I am so sold now, I think they taste so amazing while also being just about the easiest thing to make!
I love how customizable it can be based on what you top the cheesecake with. Cherry pie filling was the first topping I tried because it’s a classic but really, the sky is the limit for all of the other options of what can go on this cheesecake so try experimenting and see what you like best.
Common Questions About Making No Bake Cheesecake
What is a no bake cheesecake?
It is a cheesecake made with a graham cracker crust, a homemade cheesecake filling, whipped topping, and an optional pie filling. This recipe is meant to be no bake so there are no eggs or anything in it that necessitate baking.
What kind of toppings can I use?
You can use a wide variety of different toppings on the cheesecake. I used about 1/2 of a can of pre-made cherry pie filling but you could use any other type of fruit pie filling or completely skip having any topping at all. It tastes great with just the cheesecake filling!
Can I buy a crust?
Yes! Most stores have a few options when it comes to pre-made crusts. For this recipe I used a pre-made graham cracker crust but you could use an oreo or chocolate graham cracker instead.
Do I need to refrigerate a no bake cheesecake?
Yes, because there is dairy in the recipe, the cheesecake needs to be refrigerated after it is made.
What kind of whipped topping should I use?
Either cool whip or homemade whipped cream.
What other types of no bake cheesecake recipes can I make?
There are so many options for no bake cheesecakes! Some of my favorites include –
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- No Bake Golden Oreo Cheesecake
- No Bake Amaretto Peach Cheesecake
- No Bake Boozy Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
Looking for more easy dessert recipes? Check these out!
- Golden Oreo Truffles
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Cake Truffles
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Blondies
- Lemon Cookie Truffles
Make sure to check out my web story for this recipe by clicking HERE.
No Bake Cheesecake
No Bake Cheesecake - A delicious no bake cheesecake made with just 6 ingredients! Ready in less than 30 minutes and so customizable.
- 9-inch graham cracker crust (pre-made)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces whipped topping (cool-whip or homemade whipped cream)
- 1 can pie filling or choice (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Gently mix in the whipped topping and combine. Transfer into the pie crust and spread out evenly. Top with part or all of a can of pie filling (optional).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.