Lemon Cookie Truffles – No bake truffles made from lemon sandwich cookies and topped with white chocolate! These truffles are perfect for spring or as a dessert for any party!
Lemon Cookie Truffles
I just love no bake truffle recipes. Over the past few months, I have experimented with so many different varieties made from pre-made cookies, cake, homemade cookies, etc. One of the very best ones so far have been my lemon cookie truffles! What is a lemon cookie truffle, you may be asking. The are 3 ingredient no bake truffles made from just lemon sandwich cookies, cream cheese, and white chocolate. It’s the same recipe as my golden oreo truffles but with lemon cookies instead.
Now I ended up using lemon oreos for my lemon cookie but any lemon sandwich cookie will work. I just like lemon oreos because I think they taste yummy so I stick to using those.
Common Questions About Making Lemon Cookie Truffles
What kind of lemon cookies should I use?
Any lemon sandwich cookie will work! I use lemon oreos but there are plenty of different options in the packaged cookie section at grocery stores.
Can I freeze the truffles?
Yes, freezing the truffles until you are ready to serve them works great.
What can I decorate lemon cookie truffles with?
Sprinkles or a drizzle of a fun color of candy melts are my favorite ways to decorate lemon cookie truffles but additionally, you could always just leave them plain too! For the truffles pictured, I used white chocolate that was mixed with a drop of yellow food coloring and rainbow sprinkles.
What other types of truffles can I make?
There are so many options! Some of my favorites include –
- Golden Oreo Truffles
- Oreo Truffles
- Nutter Butter Truffles
- Chocolate Cake Truffles
- Red Velvet Cake Truffles
- Sugar Cookie Truffles
Looking for more easy dessert recipes? Check these out!
Make sure to check out my web story for this recipe by clicking HERE.
- 1 package lemon sandwich cookies (15.25 ounces)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces white chocolate or almond bark
- In a food processor, blend lemon sandwich cookies until they are fine crumbs. Add in cream cheese and process again until they are fully combined.
- Using a 1" cookie scoop, roll out truffles into balls and place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat until all of the cookie mixture has been used.
- Place sheet pan in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the truffles have finished firming up in the freezer, place white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted.
- Roll each truffle in the white chocolate until fully coated and then transfer back to the lined sheet pan. Add decorations like sprinkles before the truffles harden if you are decorating. Repeat with remaining truffles and then freeze until ready to serve.