Graveyard Dip – The perfect dessert dip for Halloween parties! Brownie batter dip topped with crushed oreos, sprinkles, and a candy skeleton!
Graveyard Dip (Halloween Brownie Batter Dip)
Welcome to #HalloweenTreatsWeek! For my second recipe this week, I made graveyard dip! This recipe is a brownie batter dip topped with crushed oreos, a candy skeleton, and sprinkles. It’s super easy and festive.
This recipe is perfect for Halloween parties during October and it only takes about 10 minutes to whip up. You can serve it with graham crackers, nilla wafers, scooby snacks, fruit, etc. Really, you can’t go wrong with anything.
Make sure to refridgerate between making it and serving it. I suggest making it within about 24 hours of serving it if you want the oreos on top to stay crisp.
How to make assemble graveyard dip
Step 1 – Make brownie batter dip
Beat together cream cheese, brownie mix, and whipped topping and then transfer into a serving bowl.
Step 2 – Top with crushed oreos
Sprinkle crushed oreos on top of the brownie batter dip. This is supposed to look like dirt.
Step 3 – Place skeleton on top
Pour melted candy melts into the Wilton candy skeleton mold and refrigerate until the skeleton has hardened. Place the skeleton on top of the dip. I suggest using either green, purple, or orange candy melts to make the skeleton.
Step 4 – Add sprinkles
Sprinkle Halloween sprinkles around the edge of the dip. I used Sweets and Treats Sweet Sprinkles Mix: Haunted House.
Looking for more Halloween recipes?
- Halloween Monster Mash Cake – A fun Halloween cake perfect for a party. Green and purple layers of vanilla cake topped with black buttercream frosting.
- Mummy Dip – Pepperoni pizza dip baked inside puff pastry shaped like a mummy. This is a great appetizer!
- Ghost Cupcakes – A delicious black chocolate cupcake topped with orange vanilla buttercream frosting and a cute candy ghost!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 box brownie mix
- 8 ounces whipped topping or whipped cream
- 1/3 cup crushed oreos
- 1/2 cup colored candy melts
- Melt candy melts and pour into skeleton mold. Refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and brownie mix. Add in whipped topping and mix until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl to serve and sprinkle crushed oreos on top. Remove candy skeleton from mold and place on top of dip. Sprinkle the sprinkles around the side of the bowl.
- Serve with graham crackers.
- Wilton 710-685 Halloween 6 Cell Sprinkle Mix, 204g
- Set of 6 Halloween Serving Bowls! 12" Diameter - Deep Large Bowl - BPA FREE - Perfect for Candy, Parties, Tasty Food, Events, and More! (6, Black & Orange)
- Wilton Skeleton Bones Candy Mold
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 278 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 29mg Sodium: 125mg Carbohydrates: 27g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 18g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g