This post and recipe were created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Graveyard Dip (Halloween Brownie Batter Dip)
Graveyard Dip – The perfect dessert dip for Halloween parties! Brownie batter dip topped with crushed oreos, sprinkles, and a candy skeleton!
Welcome to #HalloweenTreatsWeek! For my second recipe this week, I made graveyard dip! This recipe is a brownie batter dip topped with crushed oreos, a candy skeleton, and sprinkles. It’s super easy and festive.
This recipe is perfect for Halloween parties during october and it only takes about 10 minutes to whip up. You can serve it with graham crackers, nilla wafers, scooby snacks, fruit, etc. Really, you can’t go wrong with anything.
How to make assemble graveyard dip
Step 1 – Make brownie batter dip
Beat together cream cheese, brownie mix, and whipped topping and then transfer into a serving bowl.
Step 2 – Top with crushed oreos
Sprinkle crushed oreos on top of the brownie batter dip. This is supposed to look like dirt.
Step 3 – Place skeleton on top
Pour melted candy melts into the Wilton candy skeleton mold and refrigerate until the skeleton has hardened. Place the skeleton on top of the dip. I suggest using either green, purple, or orange candy melts to make the skeleton.
Step 4 – Add sprinkles
Sprinkle Halloween sprinkles around the edge of the dip. I used Sweets and Treats Sweet Sprinkles Mix: Haunted House.
Looking for more dessert dip recipes?
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 box brownie mix
- 8 ounces whipped topping or whipped cream
- 1/3 cup crushed oreos
- 1/2 cup colored candy melts
Melt candy melts and pour into skeleton mold. Refrigerate until ready to assemble.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and brownie mix. Add in whipped topping and mix until combined.
Transfer to a bowl to serve and sprinkle crushed oreos on top. Remove candy skeleton from mold and place on top of dip. Sprinkle the sprinkles around the side of the bowl.
Serve with graham crackers.
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe
Happy Halloween! We hope you’re ready for a spooktacular event as we celebrate Halloween with the first annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This haunting week-long event is filled with fantastic Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For our very first #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 30 talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 100 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Pure Vanilla Extract, Ground Cinnamon, Caramel Extract, Almond Extract, Pumpkin Pie Dip Mix and Adam’s Best Twice as strong Vanilla
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Halloween Cookie House Bat, Tombstone and Skull 3-Piece Cookie Cutter Set, Halloween Skull Tube Pan, Zombie Cupcake Liners, Skull Sugar Decorations
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away 1 (one) 1.5lb Sprinkle Mix Kit from their shop
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a $25 Visa Gift Card
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 1st – October 6th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Treat Street USA ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair from Big Bear’s Wife
- Pumpkin Empanadasfrom Pook’s Pantry
- Malted Milk Ball Spider Cookies from Pastry Chef Online
- Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes from Mrs Happy Homemaker
- Eyeball Jello Shots from I am a Honey Bee
- Purple Velvet Halloween Layer Cake from Love and Confections
- Candy Corn Naked Cake from Southern From Scratch
- Monster Fudge from 4 Sons R Us
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from A Blender Mom
- Vampire Ice Cream Floats from Daily Dish Recipes
- Graveyard Pie from Eat Move Make
- Easy Skeleton Cake Pops from Pint Sized Baker
- Swiss Meringue Spooky Skull from Kudos Kitchen
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse from The Spiffy Cookie
- Melting Witch Candy Popcorn Halloween Party Mix from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Dragon’s Eggs from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Graveyard Dip from Mildly Meandering
- Eyeball Cake Balls from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Jack-O-Lantern Cookies from The Redhead Baker
- White Chocolate Ghost Cupcakes from The Beard and The Baker
- Halloween Chocolate Blossom Sprinkle Cookies from House of Nash Eats
- Rice Krispie Haunted House from Savory Experiments
- Halloween Snack Mix from Katie’s Cucina
- Monster Rice Krispies from For the Love of Food