This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasySqueezy #CollectiveBias
Garlic Herb Chicken Foil Packets
Garlic Herb Chicken Foil Packets – An easy meal packed with flavor! Chicken, carrots, and potatoes baked in a foil packet with seasonings.
Easy meals are always my go-to on busy weeknights. Something I discovered this past summer was the joys of foil packet meals. It is such a great way to get all of the flavors of the meal to seep together and really blend into a delicious meal. For this recipe, I combined just a few really simple ingredients in a foil packet and it turned out amazing!
To get everything I needed for this recipe, I popped over to my local Kroger and grabbed a bottle of NEW Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread. I love how convenient and mess-free the bottle is and it is easy to squeeze. It is a product I never knew that I was missing in my life until I tried it! It’s made with real butter and stays crumb-free!
Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread is great not just in this foil packet meal but also on top of bread, to grease a pan, and for stove top cooking. Really, it is the best!
How to make garlic herb chicken foil packets
Step 1 – Place veggies in foil packet
Place carrots and potatoes in the foil packet. Some additional veggies that are great in it are onions, zucchini, or broccoli but it’s up to you which to add in.
Step 2 – Place chicken and seasonings in the foil packet
Add in the chicken, minced garlic, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. You can use you favorite cut of chicken in this recipe, I usually use chicken breasts but pictured is chicken thighs.
Step 3 – Add in Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread
Squeeze in Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread into the foil packet.
Step 4 – Close up the foil packet
Close up the foil packet and place in the oven. If you are worried about it leaking, place it in a pan.
Click through the image below to save on Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread!
- 2 chicken breasts, quartered
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 4 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 and cut two pieces of aluminum foil out that are 12"x12".
- Place aluminum foil pieces on top of each other and then top them with the potatoes, carrots, and chicken. Add in the garlic, italian seasoning, and Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread. Close up the foil packet and place in the oven to cook for about 38-42 minutes or until everything is cooked through.
- Divide onto two plates and serve.