Garlic Butter Carrots – A quick and easy side dish that is so flavorful. Oven roasted carrots with an incredible garlic butter sauce.
Garlic Butter Carrots
If you are in need of a holiday side dish idea, then you are in the right place! These garlic butter carrots are SO good! I wasn’t sure how I would feel about adding savory flavors to carrots, usually I prefer sweeter carrots like Glazed Carrots but they were amazing! Roasting the garlic at the beginning really was part of the perfection of the carrots, it brought out the flavor incredibly well.
I tried to crisp the carrots up even more when I reheated them, I thought they tasted best with the outside pretty crispy and the inside really tender.
Tips on garlic butter carrots recipe
- Don’t want to chop carrots? Use baby carrots instead.
- Try to use fresh garlic if you can but if not, pre-minced garlic will work instead.
- 2 lbs carrots, chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large skillet, combine butter, olive oil, and garlic. Saute over medium heat until garlic is fragrant. Add in carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer carrots to sheet pan, arranging in one layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until carrots are tender inside.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117
Looking for more easy side dishes?
Make sure to check out these recipes:
Parmesan Roasted Green Beans from The Foodie Affair
Skillet Cornbread from Bowl Me Over
Veggie Fried Rice from Honey and Birch