Fluffernutter Truffles – Peanut butter and marshmallow truffles topped with white chocolate! These truffles are perfect for Christmas cookie exchanges!
Welcome to #ChristmasSweetsWeek! I can’t believe that this is already my final post for the week, it has been so much fun! For this recipe, I decided to make yet another fluffernutter recipe. Yes, I am a little bit addicted. After making fluffernutter cookies and fluffernutter bars, I had the idea to use the leftover marshmallow fluff that I had in a batch of no-bake truffles.
These truffles are super easy to make and you need just a few simple ingredients. The filling is just like fudge, how much better does it get than that?!
How to make fluffernutter truffles
Step 1 – Make filling
The first step to making fluffernutter truffles is making the filling. In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, peanut butter, and marshmallow fluff. Add in powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time until fully combined.
Step 2 – Roll into balls
Roll the filling into 1 inch balls and place on a sheet pan. Put in freezer to harden up.
Step 3 – Cover with white chocolate
Heat up white chocolate and cover each truffle. Either you can roll the truffles in the white chocolate or you can use a spoon to cover it.
Step 4 – Drizzle with peanut butter
This step is optional but amazing. Heat up peanut butter chips and drizzle them on top with either a fork or put the heated peanut butter into a ziploc, cut off the tip, and drizzle it.
Looking for more peanut butter recipes?
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Apple Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups white chocolate chips or almond bark
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter chips
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, peanut butter, and marshmallow fluff. Add in powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time until fully combined.
- Roll dough into 1" balls and place on a sheet pan. Freeze until the balls are firm.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave safe container and heat until they are melted (about 1-2 minutes). Make sure to check and stir every 30 seconds or so. Remove the balls from the freezer and roll each in the white chocolate. Place back on tray and in the freezer to harden up.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 392Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 140mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 38gProtein: 6g
This nutritional information can vary depending on the specific products you choose so this is a general guess of the correct nutritional information based on the products I used. Please keep that in mind when making the recipe.