Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake – an indulgent single serving dessert! Peanut butter chocolate cake batter topped with whipped cream and peanut butter!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Now if you haven’t realized, I’m kinda a bit obsessed with mug cakes. By far, my most popular recipes are my Carrot Cake Mug Cake and Peanut Butter Mug Cake so I just had to make a chocolate peanut butter version! This really is the perfect dessert for when you have a hankering for chocolate but you don’t want to be tempted by a whole cake plus, the best part about it is definitely the fact it is done in just minutes! It’s truly perfection in a mug!
This recipe makes about 1 serving and it’s great when you just need a bit of chocolate in your day. I love how quick and easy it is to whip up.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Combine in vanilla, milk, peanut butter, and melted butter. Stir until combined with no lumps.
- Pour batter into mug and top with a few peanut butter chips. Microwave for 1-1:30 minutes.
- Microwave remaining peanut butter chips for 30-45 to melt and drizzle on top of mug cake. (optional)