This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KitchenCraftedItalian #MichaelAngelosMeals #CollectiveBias
30 Minute Cheesy Breadsticks
30 Minute Cheesy Breadsticks – A quick and easy side dish made with just 5 simple ingredients. The perfect addition to an Italian meal!
With the holiday season in full swing, it can be hard to get a home cooked meal on the table some nights with how busy we all are. I have been on the hunt for new and exciting easy options to make for dinner that free me up to work on other projects or to be getting ready for guests. When I found Michael Angelo’s at Walmart, I knew I had found a great option to try out!
Recently, I had heard about how Michael Angelo’s didn’t use artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors and I was intrigued. I popped over to my local Walmart to check out their selection of their frozen products and I knew that I had to try Michael Angelo’s Family Size Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Michael Angelo’s Eggplant Parmigiana. Eggplant parmigiana is one of my favorite Italian dishes so that was my little treat but I knew my family would love the ziti!
Their products are slowly crafted Italian meals inspired by Italian tradition and made with ingredients you can pronounce and recognize. Their meals are easy to make and are ready in minutes.
You know what always goes well with Italian food? Cheesy breadsticks! I wanted the breadsticks to be made in less than 30 minutes and something that you could just throw in with Michael Angelo’s products in the oven without worrying about changing the temperature of the oven or anything. The secret ingredient to these breadsticks is the base of them is a can of pizza dough. I love repurposing pizza dough because it has such a neutral flavor and a great texture that is perfect for everything from cinnamon rolls to these breadsticks!
In addition to the pizza dough, you just need cheese and butter. As for the cheese, it’s up to you what kind you put on but I really enjoyed it with mostly mozzarella and a bit of cheddar and parmesan. The breadsticks also warm up really well!
Click HERE for more Michael Angelo’s meal inspiration!
Overall, my family loved our Michael Angelo’s meal and they thought the cheesy breadsticks were a fantastic addition that really brought the dish together. I can’t wait to try out the other dishes they have at Walmart!
- 1 can pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with aluminum foil or a silicon mat.
- Spread out pizza dough on sheet pan and spread the butter across the pizza dough. Completely cover pizza dough with mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Basting Brush Silicone Heat Resistant Pastry Brushes Spread Oil Butter Sauce Marinades for BBQ Grill Barbecue Baking Kitchen Cooking, Baste Pastries Cakes Meat Desserts, Dishwasher safe, Set of 4
- OXO Good Grips 4-Inch Pizza Wheel and Cutter
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 101Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 160mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
This nutritional information can vary depending on the specific products you choose so this is a general guess of the correct nutritional information based on the products I used. Please keep that in mind when making the recipe.