Chai Latte Dip – An easy dessert dip that tastes just like a chai tea latte! It only takes 5 minutes to make this dip and it’s perfect served with fruit!
Chai Latte Dip
It’s Freaky Friday time again! This time, it is our Summer Edition and I am so excited to share this chai latte dip recipe from Take Two Tapas with you guys! Freaky Friday is where a bunch of bloggers are all assigned different blogs and we make a recipe from their site to share! None of us know who is assigned to our site so it ends up a fun surprise and a great way to get to know each other and our sites better! It is organized by Michaela from An Affair from the Heart and it’s so fun!
For this round, I was assigned Take Two Tapas and I was so excited! Jennifer is an amazing person who is passionate about trying new foods and flavors in smaller portions! If you are looking for tapas and appetizer recipes, her site is perfect! She has fantastic recipes that I can’t wait to try such as her numerous dessert dips (like a boozy banana cream pie dip!), mini asian tacos, and bbq buffalo chicken tart! If you haven’t been to her site before, go check it out!
Now when I was flipping through her recipes, there was one that immediately stood out – her chai latte dip. Now if you haven’t realized, I am a huge chai latte fan with everything from chai monkey bread, chai macarons, chai mini bundt cakes, to a classic chai tea latte! When I saw this recipe, I knew this was it for me and I popped out to the grocery store and got all of the ingredients.
I just love how quick and easy this chai dip is to whip up! You need 5 ingredients total plus the chai spice blend which makes the list look lengthy but if you have a premade chai spice blend, you can just use a teaspoon of that instead. You can sometimes buy it at stores or make it yourself!
Looking for more dessert dip recipes?
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, and instant espresso powder. Beat until well combine.
- Mix in the whipped topping until full combined.
- Transfer to the fridge and let it firm up for at least 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with animal crackers, graham crackers, fruit, nilla wafers, etc.