This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LatteMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
Caramel Apple Snickerdoodle Cookie Cups – Snickerdoodle cookie cups filled with a delicious caramel apple filling and topped with a caramel drizzle!
Now it is no secret that I am a huge coffee drinker. I love everything from fancy lattes to a simple cup of coffee at home but my newest obsession is the International Delight® One Touch Latte’™! These are basically the greatest find ever if you are a latte-lover! To get a cafe-quality latte at home, all you have to do is three easy steps- fill your cup 2/3 with coffee (you want to leave room for the froth), shake the One Touch Latte’™ can, and press and hold above coffee until you reach the level of sweetness and creaminess you want! It’s that easy! Crazy, right?!
I stopped in to my local Walmart to grab a One Touch Latte’™ and had such a tough time choosing that I ended up bringing home both the caramel and the mocha varieties! They are really easy to find, right by creamers in the refrigerated section! There is also a vanilla variety too that is amazing, I tried it a while back when I made Vanilla Latte Cinnamon Rolls featuring the Vanilla One Touch Latte’™!
Watch the One Touch Latte’™ in action!
To go with my latte, I whipped up there Caramel Apple Snickerdoodle Cookie Cups! Now these little apple cookie cups are basically the best dessert I have ever made and were absolutely perfect with my One Touch Latte’™ caramel latte! Simple snickerdoodle cookie cups filled with a flavorful caramelized apple filling and topped with caramel sauce! These are the perfect fall treat! Beware though, you aren’t going to want to share these, they are too good! 🙂
I think one of my favorite things about the One Touch Latte’™ is the real foam on top! It really helps make the latte feel so authentic and it is so much cheaper than going out to buy a latte (you get about 7 lattes from just one can) along with being a whole lot more convenient! I can make a latte whenever I want!
- 1 tube sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 apples, diced
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a small saucepan, combine diced apple, cinnamon, vanilla, and pure maple syrup. Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Using sugar cookie dough, make balls using about 2 tbsp of dough. Roll each dough ball in cinnamon sugar mixture before placing in muffin tin. Press down each cookie dough ball and make a little cup going about 1/2 way up the muffin tin.
- Place cookie cups in oven and bake for 12-13 minutes. If the cookies haven’t cupped enough, use a spoon to press the inside in a little bit.
- Once the apples are done caramelizing, fill each cookie cup with about 1-2 tbsp of the apples. Drizzle with caramel sauce before serving!