Caramel Apple Snickerdoodle Cookie Cups – Snickerdoodle cookie cups filled with a delicious caramel apple filling and topped with a caramel drizzle!
Caramel Apple Snickerdoodle Cookie Cups
This week, I whipped up my new favorite dessert – caramel apple snickerdoodle cookie cups! To make these, use sugar cookie dough rolled in cinnamon sugar and pressed into a muffin tin to create a cookie cups. You then fill them with apple pie filling – premade or homemade will work. Cook for 12 minutes and then drizzle with caramel sauce. These are the perfect fall treat! Beware though, you aren’t going to want to share these, they are too good!
This recipe makes about 12 servings but it can always be doubled if you want more. To avoid the cookie cups getting soggy from the filling, I suggest eating within about 2 days.
Looking for more apple recipes? Check these out!
- 1 tube sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 cups apple pie filling
- Caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Using sugar cookie dough, make balls using about 2 tbsp of dough. Roll each dough ball in cinnamon sugar mixture before placing in muffin tin. Press down each cookie dough ball and make a little cup going about 1/2 way up the muffin tin.
- Place cookie cups in oven and bake for 12-13 minutes. If the cookies haven’t cupped enough, use a spoon to press the inside in a little bit.
- Fill each cookie cup with about 1-2 tbsp of the apples. Drizzle with caramel sauce before serving.