Cake Batter Fudge – The easiest fudge recipe ever! Made with just 5 simple ingredients including white chocolate and cake mix, this fudge recipe is so tasty and simple to make.
Cake Batter Fudge
Bring on the fudge! One of most popular desserts that I make is fudge. My personal favorite fudge is this cake batter fudge recipe because it has all of your favorite cake flavors, but in fudge! I like to add a whole bunch of sprinkles of make it bright and colorful but that’s totally up to you.
Common Questions About Making Cake Batter Fudge
How do you make homemade fudge?
Making homemade fudge is super easy. All you have to do is combine a can of sweetened condensed milk, 3 cups white chocolate chips, and 2 tablespoons butter in a pan, cooking until everything has melted together. You can add add-ins like cake mix, sprinkles, nuts, etc to that base white chocolate fudge recipe.
Do I have to use sweetened condensed milk?
No, many fudge recipes call for a mixture of sugar and cream but I found that I burned the sugar too easily and that the fudge turned out much more consistent with sweetened condensed milk.
What kind of cake mix should I use?
I suggest using yellow, white, or funfetti cake mix. Any of these will work.
Can I decorate cake batter fudge?
Of course! I put extra sprinkles on top but you could also drizzle some melted candy melts on them to add more color.
What kind of white chocolate chips can I use?
I used pretty generic white chocolate chips as you can see in the picture above but if you can, splurge and go for the good ones like ghiradelli. They will make it taste even better.
What other types of fudge can I make?
There are so many fudge options! Some of my favorites include –
How long will fudge last?
About 3 months in the freezer.
Looking for more easy desserts? Check these recipes out!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup cake mix (white, yellow, or funfetti)
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Line an 8x8" pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and cake mix. Stir continuously until white chocolate chips have fully melted and that the cake mix is fully stirred in.
- Remove from heat and fold in sprinkles.
- Transfer to the lined pan and spread it evenly in the pan before transferring to the refrigerator for 3+ hours.
- Once the fudge is completely firm, remove from the pan and slice into pieces.