Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal – A delicious and healthy breakfast packed with blueberries and banana. Oatmeal baked with a blend of spices and fresh fruit, great to make ahead of time!
Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
I’ve been meaning to make baked oatmeal for so long! I eat oatmeal every morning, usually just grabbing a pack of flavored oatmeal, pouring it in a bowl, and tossing in blueberries. Nothing too exciting. But then I go online and see all of these delicious variations of oatmeal that sound way more exciting like overnight oats, baked oatmeal, slow cooker oatmeal (like this Slow Cooker Pecan Pie Oatmeal), and such.
This was definitely worth the wait! I loved having it already cooked and I would just grab a slice to heat up before school. So easy! I need to try making more variations in the future, I think adding in other berries and such would be such an easy and tasty way to mix things up.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray 8″ square pan with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, mash bananas and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and maple syrup. Slowly add in the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Pour in the pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through.
Love baked oatmeal recipes?
Make sure to check out these recipes from other bloggers:
Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal from Who Needs a Cape?