This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GortonsMealTime #TrustGortons #CollectiveBias
Beer Battered Fish Tacos – This quick and easy fish tacos recipe is so delicious! Beer battered fish, pico de gallo, slaw, and a homemade cilantro lime sauce in a flour tortilla! This is the ultimate fish taco recipe!
These beer battered fish tacos are such an awesome meal! With Lent right around the corner, I’m stocking up on great seafood recipes to make each friday and these easy fish tacos are going to be a staple at my house! These fish tacos are such an easy recipe to whip up, it only takes less than 30 minutes start to finish! The secret ingredient I used was Gorton’s Beer Battered Crispy Fillets. All I had to do was heat the fillets up and they were ready to go into tacos with some of the amazing toppings!
To get everything I needed for this beer battered fish taco recipe, I popped over to my local Walmart. I picked up Gorton’s Beer Battered Crispy Fillets, they were going to be the star of the show in this recipe! Gorton’s Simply Bake Roasted Garlic & Butter Salmon caught my eye while I was over there and I grab that too, I am a huge fan of salmon and it sounded so easy to make!
Gorton’s is a trusted name when it comes to seafood! They help make it easy for you to get more seafood in your diet with their wide range of products that easily fit into any diet or meal. Their Beer Battered Crispy Fillets are convenient and taste amazing while their Simply Bake Roasted Garlic & Butter Salmon is crafted with a chef inspired experience in mind and is made with high quality ingredients in every bite.
I was so impressed with how easy the Simply Bake Roasted Garlic & Butter Salmon was to make! They come in oven safe bags pre-seasoned so all you have to do is pop the salmon in the oven for 25 minutes and you have an incredible meal with very little work!
Tips and tricks on this beer battered fish tacos recipe
- Want to make your own pico de gallo? Check out this recipe!
- Don’t have any pico de gallo? Salsa works instead!
- How to make fish tacos? You just put fish inside of a tortilla with cilantro, pico de gallo, and a creamy sauce like tartar or the cilantro lime dressing below.
- Which fish is best for fish tacos? A white fish is best like tilapia. I used beer battered fish that was pre-made because it is the easiest but you can also batter the fish yourself or if you are looking to cut carbs, just skip the breading and just season the fish with a bit of salt and pepper.
- What is a good side dish for fish tacos? Spanish rice or homemade guacamole and chips!
- Another topping I love to add is cotija cheese or similar spanish cheeses, they taste fantastic on top.
Some more dinner recipes to try!
- Chicken Fajita Flatbread Pizza – A quick and easy 15 minute meal! Flavorful chicken, bell peppers, and onion with fajita seasonings on a flatbread topped with cheddar cheese and baked until perfectly crisp!
- Creamy Brie Mac and Cheese – Elbow macaroni topped with creamy cheese sauce made with brie, parmesan, and gruyere and baked. This easy baked mac and cheese is the perfect meal for cheese lovers!
- Thai Peanut Chicken Wrap – A flavorful wrap perfect for lunch! A creamy thai peanut sauce, chicken breast, shredded greens, green onions, and peanuts in a wrap!
Cilantro Lime Dressing
Cilantro Lime Dressing