This post is sponsored by Stella® Cheese but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Baked Asiago Cheese Dip
Baked Asiago Cheese Dip – A quick and easy dip recipe perfect for a party. Asiago cheese, cream cheese, and bacon baked together and served with baguette.
With the holiday season in full swing, one of my favorite things to make for all of the upcoming gatherings with friends and family is dip! My go-to dip recipes always include fun cheeses that I find and they are always so incredible. When I was trying to think of a dip to make for Thanksgiving, I wandered around my local grocery store and a container of Stella® asiago cheese caught my eye and I knew that I had to try it!
Using Stella® cheese is a great way to elevate any regular holiday dish to a gourmet treat that will be a hit. Last year, I used their cheese to make Spinach Ricotta Gnudi and it was such an incredible dish. In addition to the asiago, I picked up a brick of their parmesan cheese to have on hand because it is amazing on just about everything!
To make the dip, simply mix the ingredients together and bake everything in a medium cast-iron skillet or pie dish. I love using a cast-iron skillet because it looks great on a table!
When serving, I suggest topping it with a little extra crumbled bacon and a sprinkle of parsley to give it a pop of color. Some of my favorite things to serve this dip with is pretzels, baguette, and crackers but there are so many other options! Let me know in the comments if you have any more ideas!
Tips and tricks on this baked asiago cheese dip recipe
- This recipe can be made vegetarian by not using bacon in it.
- This dip reheats very well. In order to reheat it, place it in a pan over medium heat until the cheese melts again or microwave it.
- 5 ounces Stella Asiago Cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup bacon, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients except for 1/4 cup of asiago cheese.
- Transfer the dip to a medium cast-iron skillet or pie dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and place in the oven to bake for about 25 minutes or until the top of the dip starts to brown.
- Serve immediately with baguette or crackers.
- KooK Color Ceramic Mixing/Serving Bowls, Large, Medium, Small, Nesting, Set of 3
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Set (8-Inch and 12-Inch) Oven Safe Cookware - Heat-Resistant Holders - Indoor and Outdoor Use - Grill, Stovetop, Induction Safe
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301 Total Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 78mg Sodium: 491mg Carbohydrates: 3g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 13g
Never miss a Mildly Meandering recipe