This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #USOCarePacks #CollectiveBias
Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers – A delicious beef burger stuffed with cheddar cheese and crispy bacon before being grilled to perfection. You will never be able to go back to a normal burger after trying these!
The military is a very important part of our family, my father served in the army for many years along with all of my grandfathers. We always try to support the troops in anyway we can so when we found out that Coca-Cola™ was teaming up with USO at Sam’s Club to try to donate 3000-5000 USO care packages overseas to the troops, we had to pick some up to help out! The USO Coca-Cola has special packaging with the American flag on it, which was a really nice touch, and there are signs all over the store! I found them on the soda wall near the back of the store at our local Sam’s Club, they were super easy to find and there was plenty in stock.
Both the Coca-Cola Classic 35 pack and the NEW Mini Coca-Cola 30 pack are a part of the USO program so make sure to pop over and pick some up! The program is running through the weeks between Memorial Day and Fourth of July!
I decided to whip up these Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers because we were going to have a patriotic party this weekend filled with family, fun, and of course, grilling! Being outside and grilling burgers with a Coca-Cola felt like the perfect way to celebrate summer while spending time with my dad, reminiscing on his time in the service and how much he enjoyed getting care packages when he was abroad as they were a little bit of home. The burgers were a huge hit and paired perfectly with an ice-cold Coca-Cola!
Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 8 strips of crispy bacon
- 1/2 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 4 buns
- 4 slices of cheese
- Turn grill on and heat to 400°F.
- Chop 4 slices of bacon and set aside.
- Divide ground beef into 4 even chunks (each should be about 1/4 pound).
- Press beef flat using your palms (about 1/4 inch thick) and then put diced cheddar cheese and chopped bacon on one side of the burger.
- Fold the empty side of the burger over so that the bacon and cheese is inside the burger. Roll the burgers a bit to seal them up and the press down on the top lightly to flatten a bit.
- Set on grill and drizzle with Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle a bit of grilling seasonings on top. Let cook for 5 minutes before flipping and adding the sauce and seasonings on to that side.
- Put a slice of cheese on each burger and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Top with bacon and serve on a toasted bun.
Make sure to check out this donation site to help Coca-Cola send packages to soldiers! It’s a great cause!