This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #USOCarePacks #CollectiveBias
Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers – Tired of plain old burgers? These bacon cheddar stuffed burgers are delicious beef burgers stuffed with cheddar cheese and crispy bacon before being grilled to perfection. Easy to make and so delicious, this is the perfect stuffed burger recipe!
Burgers are a staple at my house, we have them at least once or twice a week. I am always looking for new ways to experiment and make the burgers fun and different and when I discovered stuffed burgers, my mind was slightly blown. My favorite part is always the toppings so putting them right inside the burger takes things to a whole new level. Trust me, stuffed burgers are the future!
Not only are these cheese stuffed burgers, but they have bacon in them too! I couldn’t resist adding a bit of bacon to the inside, I just love the crispy texture and bit of flavor bacon gives the burgers.
Tips and tricks on this bacon cheddar stuffed burger recipe
Caramelized onions are a fantastic addition to the filling of the burger.
Barbecue sauce is a wonderful topping for the burgers!
Instead of stuffing the inside of the burgers, you can also mix the ingredients right into the burger. Just make sure the cheddar is diced a bit smaller if you are just mixing it in.
Can’t get enough of this bacon cheddar stuffed burger recipe? Try these other recipes!
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 8 strips crispy bacon
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, diced
- 4 buns
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Turn grill on and heat to 400°F.
- Chop 4 slices of bacon and set aside.
- Divide ground beef into 4 even chunks (each should be about 1/4 pound). Press beef flat using your palms (about 1/4 inch thick) and then put diced cheddar cheese and chopped bacon on one side of the burger. Fold the empty side of the burger over so that the bacon and cheese is inside the burger. Roll the burgers a bit to seal them up and the press down on the top lightly to flatten a bit.
- Set on grill and drizzle with Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Let cook for 5 minutes before flipping and adding the sauce and seasonings on to that side.
- Put a slice of cheese on each burger and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Top with bacon and serve on a toasted bun.